2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Definitely the best bang for t

2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Definitely the best bang for the buck!
By johnnyBgoode on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is my 4th Mazda that I have purchased. I owned '89 Mazda 626, a '09 Mazdaspeed 3, '08 MX-5, and now this '10 Mazda 3 GT Hatch. It's a great car with good MPG. The features of this car in it's segment absolutely blow the competition away. Trust me you won't be disappointed in what this car offers. It's very quiet inside the cabin and the engine is smooth and quiet as well. The features are insane! My car has: adaptive front lighting, fog lights, 6 spd manual transmission, 6 disc Bose audio system with 10 speakers, moonroof, bluetooth, leather seats, heated front seats, LED tail lights, automatic bi-xenon headlight, and many more too list. Truly the best bang for the buck!

Favorite Features

Hands-free Bluetooth, 6 speed manual transmission, Bose audio, leather seats, trunk space, quiet cabin, decent gas mileage, LED tail lights, automatic headlights with auto adjust, power seat with memory

Suggested Improvements

Stiffer clutch, better braking, just a little bit more interior room. These are not deal breakers, just something they can work on, on the 3rd generation Mazda 3.