Are you kidding me?
By 10M3guy on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
I have been waiting for Mazda to come out with this car since last summer. It is everything I was looking for. I really like it a lot. The ride is smooth and quiet but firm. Some may say it is too firm but those people should be driving a corolla or civic. It accelerates well and has very little engine, road, and wind noise. On rough surfaces you have some noise from the low profile tires but nothing to be concerned about. Everything seems to be in just the right place. Big people need not apply as this car is just not built for them. It is obviously made for us smaller folks. I will post again after I have put some miles on it but so far so good.
Favorite Features
Exterior and interior design. The front smiley face is much less pronounced when you see it in person. The performance from the 2.5 liter engine. X-mission shifts smoothly. Supportive seats. Location of controls. Bluetooth, trip computer. Sporty ride and handling. It just feels right.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to be able to put mud guards front and rear but for some reason you can only get them for the i version of the car. I am not sure why. Can't really think of anything else. Try it you will like it.