Used 2010 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Great car
By great little car

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Coming up on 2000 miles, great car so far. 2.0 l engine is fairly peppy. The larger engine would be nice but I love the mpg. Averaging 32-35. Car is very fun to drive and really "sticks" to the road. Reminds me of a BMW rental I had in Germany. Seats can get a little uncomfortable on trips > 3 hours. All around good car, which is fun to drive.

Favorite Features

Lots of features for little cost, bluetooth is great and a must, fairly quick with good MPG, great styling

Suggested Improvements

better floor mats - a little on the cheap side. better seats

Best Bang for the Buck
By mzdafan

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

We are on our 3rd Mazda3 if that tells you anything. We purchased a new one in 2006, traded that for a 2008 with more equipment and traded that and leased a 2010 when the body style changed, we just had to have it. We wondered how they could improve on a car that we loved so much but they did! Our 2010 is more refined, quieter, more responsive. Thus the need to have it!

Favorite Features

Wireless streaming bluetooth audio, quality of materials and low cost of ownership.

Suggested Improvements

Make the emblem on the steering wheel non reflective

Extremely Satisfied
By tmd678

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great little car which is fun to drive. Bought it for my wife and serves as our second car. Five speed shifter is one of the best I have used in my more than 50 years of driving. Started with a 1947 Dodge five speed in my younger days. My advice to any reader is be sure to check this one out. On par with anything on the market. We get 30 mpg combined.

Favorite Features

Fun and economy

Suggested Improvements

Little more leg room needed for back seat.

I love my white mazda 3!
By Homer61388

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought a brand new 2010 mazda 3 i touring with the white pearl paint. It's a gorgeous car and the quality and the amount of car you get for the money is outstanding. And the deals offered by Mazda can't be matched! It's not only a good-looker but delivers with the safety, comfort, handling, and decent acceleration/performance vs. exceptional fuel economy. All in all, it's the BEST car in the segment all around.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth Hands-free calling, traction and stability control, 5 speed shift-able transmission, Sat radio, laser cut key, tons of air bags, tire pressure monitor, perfect paint job with my white pearl coat, I'm averaging 35-40mpg with mostly highway travel to and from work

Suggested Improvements

These are all minor: No USB port! there's an aux. jack to play music from an ipod but no USB for computer or anything, the fuel economy meter is annoying: it tells you to put more fuel in after only 11 gallons have been used and the car holds 14.5- doesn't tell you miles to empty either.

My experience with the new 3 GTI
By Andrew

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I really enjoy driving my car everyday to work, since I'm not a long distance driver, I really want to go on a long trip on my car, cause It feels great driving it. My car as an annoying sound on the dashboard that the dealer hasn't been able to identify, it develops specially on hot temperatures, it really bothers me, but everything else is excellent.

Favorite Features

As all the technology I wanted to have on a car, I expect the quality is good so I can keep it for long time.

Suggested Improvements

Mazda, you must work on road noise. It's hard to speak on the bluetooth and even listen to music on certain roads. NOISE is extremely loud inside the cabin. Paint get scratched easily, it needs a better quality of the paint. Also need the temperature gauge to monitor temp.