2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Fun little car
By mazdamazda3 on 05/25/10 09:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I was initially looking at the Mazda 6. The salesman at the dealership found out exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle and suggested the Mazda 3 instead. I test drove both and have to say the Mazda 3 was much more funner albeit smaller but for what I need it was perfect. I have had a BMW 3 series a few years back and I would have to say it handles just as well as that vehicle for half the price. It's got a lot of pep for a small engine and actually looks very nice. I am very happy with my purchase

Well Crafted Machine
By jazzman on 05/25/10 07:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

After 3 months of driving this car it feels even better now than before. One reason is the dealership overfilled the tires to nearly 50 lbs. Recommended pressure is 35. After realizing it, the ride became much smoother and less rough. Glad I checked it. Average mileage is around 27. Can probably do very good highway if you can stay at 60 but this car likes to move fast. The 2.0 liter engine has done well, very smooth, fairly quiet. Getting on a highway with a full load may require using the tiptronic manual shifting to open the engine a bit. Rear door access for adults is tricky but I bought this car for me. I've got a 2009 Mazda 6 for carrying the family (that's a great car). Test drive it.

Love It
By Jenn on 05/21/10 00:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

My college graduation present to myself. My first car was a 99 accord. I loved the accord but I do not regret my decision about the 3. I test drove almost every car in its class from civic to sentra and I can honestly say the mazda3 blows them all away. My advice to future buyers is pay the extra grand to get the s model because the styling is more refined than the lower models. And side by side there is a huge difference. People have actually mistaken it for a Lexus IS 250 from the back, which is fine with me!

Great compact car
By yjystr on 05/12/10 10:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It's really a fun-to-drive car, much better than Civic and Corolla. Made in Japan makes the car perform very impressive.

Well Designed 3
By mazdaboi on 05/12/10 09:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

After numerous mazdas I fell into another one. The new 2010 design was not all that catchy at first, but gradually grew on me until I broke down and just bought one. Very comfortable, sporty, and fits a family of 4 comfortably. Car seats work well in the rear. Very nicely engineered and designed transmission with 5 gears, little to no "shift-shock" almost feels like a CVT. Really cant complain at all. Great price and extremely high crash ratings compared to others. A++ Mazda.

Fun on a budget
By J.L. Pruett on 05/06/10 18:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After five years of driving an F-150 I love driving and filling up our new Mazda 3. We wanted to replace the truck with an economy vehicle that is also fun to drive. So far we have no complaints.

great car
By jaybee723 on 05/03/10 23:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is one, if not the best car you can get for under 17k. This car has plenty of acceleration for the average driver. Also, the comfort and handling of the vehicle is above average of a car in its class. Fuel economy is very good as long as you don't floor it around. Good luck with that. Highway miles per gallon at 75-80 are around 33-35, and in the city around 28. Gears seem to be a little short, but this car works well even at high rpms. Blutooth is quick and simple to set up and use,the stereo is great for stock, and the vehicle's build is solid and quiet.

Remarkable Car
By ppudgem on 05/02/10 19:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Just got a fantastic deal at Duncan Mazda outside Blacksburg, VA. Purchased 2010 Mazda3 iTouring with 0% financing for 60 months and $500 loyalty cash for $16,500 out the door. It is a sweet ride with all the amenities. Our 1999 Mazda Protege ES has 259,00 miles and runs like a top although it has rust. Bottom line, the iTouring is the current generation of reliable, fun-to-drive and economical Mazdas. We compared ours to Honda Civic LX, Ford Focus SES, Suburu Impreza, and Toyota Corolla, and believe we got the best value.

LOVE IT
By holliq on 04/27/10 18:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my 3 for a year and I absolutely love it. I get anywhere between 30 and 35mpg never any less even when my oil change is coming up. It is a fantastic car.

Unreal ride
By WPI on 04/26/10 12:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car got a great deal, nothing down, 1 free month's lease payment, paying 41 months $225 lease, that is it my friends, gonna drive it for 3.5 years and buy it for $9.5K I had no idea how to drive stick and had a friend teach me less than a week, this car is the real deal for the price. The only thing that sucks is no power locks, and the HORN. This car rocks baby! ZOOM ZOOM

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan in VA is:

$141 per month*