2010 Mazda Mazda3 Consumer Reviews 7

2010 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Athletic-poetic-confidence inspiring
By Stuntmanbob on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I was so pleased with my Mazda3 and my decision to change based at the time solely on the 0% ARP for 5 years versus my 2008 which had 5.9% for 5 years at the best month that year . I shave huge sums of profit taking interest and go myself a Better car-- far far better Than I anticipated-- more like a BMW eater and Lexus cheater- So what I do give a - about labels If it preforms and delivers I am on it - who cares what the emblem says unless you are insecure. Which leads me to this observation- I have been new car viewing the last 5 years with extra close attention to front end styling- You know what I found - Cars are starting to look more aggressive, mean ,and intimidating- why- insecurity

Extremely Satisfied
By tmd678 on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great little car which is fun to drive. Bought it for my wife and serves as our second car. Five speed shifter is one of the best I have used in my more than 50 years of driving. Started with a 1947 Dodge five speed in my younger days. My advice to any reader is be sure to check this one out. On par with anything on the market. We get 30 mpg combined.

Nice Car for the money
By phild on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

My last 4 cars were BMWs. When I purchased the Mazda 3 I expected a great letdown, but boy I am surprised! This car is a joy to drive. Very comfortable and surefooted, goes exactly where you point it. It has many features found on cars costing thousands more. Feels very solid on the road. On my 2nd tank of gas averaging 25mpg. The hatchback carries lots of stuff, just a joy to get behind the wheel.

I love my white mazda 3!
By Homer61388 on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought a brand new 2010 mazda 3 i touring with the white pearl paint. It's a gorgeous car and the quality and the amount of car you get for the money is outstanding. And the deals offered by Mazda can't be matched! It's not only a good-looker but delivers with the safety, comfort, handling, and decent acceleration/performance vs. exceptional fuel economy. All in all, it's the BEST car in the segment all around.

Definitely the best bang for the buck!
By johnnyBgoode on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is my 4th Mazda that I have purchased. I owned '89 Mazda 626, a '09 Mazdaspeed 3, '08 MX-5, and now this '10 Mazda 3 GT Hatch. It's a great car with good MPG. The features of this car in it's segment absolutely blow the competition away. Trust me you won't be disappointed in what this car offers. It's very quiet inside the cabin and the engine is smooth and quiet as well. The features are insane! My car has: adaptive front lighting, fog lights, 6 spd manual transmission, 6 disc Bose audio system with 10 speakers, moonroof, bluetooth, leather seats, heated front seats, LED tail lights, automatic bi-xenon headlight, and many more too list. Truly the best bang for the buck!

Fun to drive, but a real fuel hog!
By Michael on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my Mazda3 in Dec 2009, but ended up selling it just 6 months later. While the Mazda3 was absolutely a blast to drive, I never did fall in love with the goofy "smile" on the front end. The seats were tight and uncomfortable for any trip more than 20 minutes, and the interior styling was just too much black. But the kicker was the terrible fuel economy: I averaged just 25 mpg after putting 12,000 miles on the car. I sold the Mazda and got a Civic. Yeah, the Mazda was far more powerful, but the Civic gets 37 mpg on average, is more comfortable and is overall a wiser choice. Shame on Mazda for poor gas mileage!

My experience with the new 3 GTI
By Andrew on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I really enjoy driving my car everyday to work, since I'm not a long distance driver, I really want to go on a long trip on my car, cause It feels great driving it. My car as an annoying sound on the dashboard that the dealer hasn't been able to identify, it develops specially on hot temperatures, it really bothers me, but everything else is excellent.

How is a car this cheap this good
By Will W on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have had six - yes, six - Mazda 3s. All were manuals. Four were 3i and two 3s. 5 sedans and now this 2010 3s hatchback. There are not enough superlatives to describe how this car drives. Not a better manual tranny/clutch combo on the planet for cars under 40 grand. Definitely, the best car for the buck I've run into in my lifetime and I'm 62. One can only remark: "How can a car this good be so cheap." Buy this car for the suspension, the tranny, the clutch, the brakes, the steering, the handling, the cornering and to heck with everything else - it doesn't matter. that's enough! All one need do is upgrade the tires and you have an econo-box supercar.

Zoom Zoom 2.5L Style
By Evan's Zoom Zoom on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Coming from a mid-size V-6 sedan I was concerned if I would be able to adjust to a smaller car w/ 4-cyl engine. After 7 weeks and 1500 miles I have no more worries about this. The front seats are comfortable and will be fine for most people as long as you're not too tall or heavy. The rear seats are only good for SMALL people or pets. This car has a lot of bang for the buck--tight build quality, well balanced ride, lots of features and good quality materials throughout the vehicle. It looks more expensive than it is--especially the "s" models with the 2.5L engine which have upgraded interior and exterior materials and features.

Poor gas mileage
By Rebecca on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought the Mazda 3. It is fun to drive. BUT I am very disappointed with the gas mileage. I am getting only 23.8 miles to the gallon- highway/around town combo. I am taking it in to see if there's a problem.