Used 2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:

Buy this car
By medken

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I agree with a lot of the reviews of this terrific little car. I previously owned a BMW 3 series, for ten years, and so I am used to great handling and a few creature comforts indoors. This car, so much less expensive (which in this economy was important for me) made me feel right at home, right away. So fun to drive, I dont want to arrive home. In fact, I drive slower just to prolong the joy. This is my take on the car and believe me I am not prone to giving excessive praise to anything or anybody.

Favorite Features

Handling and love the Bose CD

Suggested Improvements

I might've sprung for the GPS if the screen was a little bigger. Other than that, can't think of a thing I'd change

Best Car I Owned!
By CathySimon

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

After having owned many import and domestic cars, including high-end full sized family cars, this car easily can be given the crown for fun-to-drive, super-handling, great-pick up, great-mileage, categories. So far I have done 6000 km and am truly glad with my purchase and happy to recommend this car as an overall great buy!

Favorite Features

As noted earlier, fun-to-drive, super-handling, great-pick up, great-mileage, are the favorite features. Interior too is well, tastefully, built for a car in this price range.

Suggested Improvements

Wish Mazda had included the keyless entry as an included-feature in the package and charged me a reasonable extra price for it, instead of me having to upgrade the whole package to get only that, or pay a hefty sum just to get it installed as an added-on, special feature at the dealership.

Love it!
By jj.9109

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I had bought my car in Aug 2010. I recently had a 2008 Coblat. I love it but it didn't have enough room. When I bought the mazda I was excited with all the things it was built with. What made me fall more in love with this car is its safety features, I was driving to work going 50mph, when out of no where this guy did a u-turn in front of me on a 4 lane highway. The seatbelts sucked me in and the airbags deployed. It didn't do much damage to the car which I was totally shocked with hitting the guy so hard. If you are looking for a car with good built in features and great safety features this is the car for you.

Favorite Features

Safety, Bluetooth, sound sytem, moonroof, Aux feature is in the arm rest love it so its not in your way on the dash board.

ZoomZoom
By Victoria

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car after driving a 99 Chevy Cavalier with over 200,000 miles that I constantly find myself sinking money into for repairs. I wasn't sure about the Mazda Sport until I drove the car. The car is fun, easy on the highway, awesome on gas, smooth and a comfortable ride. I love to zoom, zoom and switch it from a standard shift to a manual when I am on the interstate. I am enjoying it immensely.

As time goes on I love my Mazda 3 more!
By Adam. W

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

After my first test drive of a 2010 Grand Touring Sedan I fell in love and knew this was the right car for me. The handling in the Mazda 3 is downright amazing! This car just hangs on and is how every front wheel drive car should handle. The ride is very good for the sporting capabilities of the Mazda 3. Interior is fantastic. Materials are all very high quality, feature content is superb. Seats are VERY comfortable and supportive. The engine and transmission are gem's. The 2.5 engine is so smooth it is easy to hit the rev limiter while winding it out. Fuel economy is good. The power from the 2.5 may feel "soft" initially but once you get it above ~2500 RPM it goes well.

Favorite Features

2.5 engine Transmission Steering Handling Interior Quality Interior Features Reliability Bose Sound System Advanced Keyless Steerable Bi-Xenon headlamps

Suggested Improvements

Raise redline on 2.5 engine Navigation System Auto-Up on all 4 windows (see VW windows) Auto-Sunroof control (see VW sunroof)