2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: 3rd mazda, 2nd mazda3

2010 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

2010 Mazda 3

i Touring Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

3rd mazda, 2nd mazda3
By bridgetshaw on

2010 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I recently traded in my 2011 Mazda2 for a 2012 Mazda3, was a fantastic choice since the 2 is garbage. Then traded the 2012 3 for a 2010 for a little more miles and a lot less money. I got the car with 30k miles on it, all maintenance touched up, and a better deal. From what I know about the newer model I have high hopes for this one. The gas mpg is little shotty after driving the Skyactive engine, but it is even more fun to drive, with better handling. I love the Mazda3, it's truly a unique sedan in this day and age.

The moonroof and Bose sound system are great, and the interior design is nearly identical to its newer models. Dash lights are red instead of blue and the top screen is different. It's comfortable for me, and I do a ton of driving-deliver, commute, road trips. Super bright headlights are wonderful for driving in the pitch black night, and the car itself is actually pretty spacious on the inside to what you might think looking at its exterior.

The engine temperature gauge is still nonexistent even on the 2012s'. That's all.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review