2010 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Love it Love it Love it
By Jasmine Kim on 03/27/09 10:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car 2 weeks ago. I was looking for a BMW or acura once I have test drive the Mazda 3 and I saw the interiors and features I got my BMW or acura but for 10,000$ less. I'm at 900 km now and the trip computer says my avaredge fuel usage is 10.5 liter/100 km that I'm not happy about. Mazda make it use less fuel please

Love it already
By i4dboilerz on 03/17/09 16:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Traded in a 2000 nissan Maxima and got a '10 mazda 3. $ dr sedan GT with the moonroof and technology package. Fun to drive and has all the features that you would not expect in an "economy car." Room in back for the kids and fun for dad to drive. Yes dear I will run back out to the grocery...what do you need?

Are you kidding me?
By 10M3guy on 03/14/09 20:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have been waiting for Mazda to come out with this car since last summer. It is everything I was looking for. I really like it a lot. The ride is smooth and quiet but firm. Some may say it is too firm but those people should be driving a corolla or civic. It accelerates well and has very little engine, road, and wind noise. On rough surfaces you have some noise from the low profile tires but nothing to be concerned about. Everything seems to be in just the right place. Big people need not apply as this car is just not built for them. It is obviously made for us smaller folks. I will post again after I have put some miles on it but so far so good.

2010 mazda3 sport
By Guy Senat on 03/13/09 08:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

The 2010 mazda3 sport is one, if not, the best car in its class. With so much extra to offer ( automatic wipers, bluethooth, and even gps available ) will truly give you more then youd expect from a 3 and is truly worth the money .

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda3 in VA is:

$141 per month*