2010 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
I love driving.
By Jin on 04/16/09 21:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I owned 2005 Mazda3 2.3 which was really good. I was eagerly waiting for the 2010 Mazda3 from last November. It has been upgraded on every aspect. It has enough hp and torque to enjoy a daily driving. My friend has Corolla, and she compared that boring Corolla to my new Mazda3. It is not even comparable. If you want to get a compact car or an entry luxury sedan, you should try new Mazda3. You won't be disappointed.

One of the best!
By Rob on 04/09/09 12:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I loved my 2005 Mazda 3 sport sedan as it was a great car. Over 160000 miles on it with absolutely no issues what so ever. This new 2010 model is even better. Better mileage better comfort and better features. Build quality looks to be very good again with fit and finish again at the tops of it's class. I'm six foot 5 inches tall and I fit in this car with no troubles at all. I'm not sure what the other guy was talking about when he said tall people look elsewhere? Compared to it's to closest competitor's, it's got the most room inside for us tall folks. The only other small sedan that can compare comfort wise for us tall folks is the Nissan Sentra. Great buy, great car, recommend!!

happy so far
By highwaystar on 04/09/09 11:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I'm really enjoying driving my new Mazda. It combines sportiness with practicality while giving me around 30 mpg's. This Grand Touring model is flush with several high end features such as the adaptive xenon headlights, memory drivers seat, and auto on headlights and wipers. My wife insisted on heated leather which we have need for much too often here in Wisconsin. Am currently having an issue with the outside temperature thermometer which is very slow to adjust to the actual temperature. A small problem perhaps but frustrating all the same. It was just such gremlins that led me to trade my 2006 VW Passat for this vehicle in hopes of higher Japanese build quality.

Drives as good as my BMW 3!
By Franklin on 04/08/09 12:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Hugs the roads and feels very 'tight' on the steering. Fantastic.

A Total Redesign
By MZDADRVR410 on 04/08/09 11:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I test drove 22 cars in 5 weeks while I was shopping for a new car. The 2010 Mazda 3 s GT 2.5 was the very first car I drove, and was the car that I purchased. For a car in this class you simply cannot and will not find more available options. Fully loaded this car's sticker price is about 24,000 and it's worth every penny. This car is zippy, fun to drive, and responsive, but still maintains a smooth ride. There are options available in this car that you won't even find in a 3 series BMW.

Awesome car - couldn't ask for more!
By Brian on 04/07/09 08:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Coming from an Expedition, the 2010 Mazda 3 has opened my eyes to a completely new world of driving. This car is so much fun to drive! It literally has everything: Navigation, heated seats, HID headlights, sirius radio, keyless entry/ignition, good gas mileage (I'm getting ~28 mpg currently), bluetooth, and much more that I'm forgetting. I literally love this car and am so glad I went with it. I'm 6'4 260 lbs, and I fit in this car like a glove (surprisingly!). I would recommend this car to anyone. It has the features of a high end luxury car with a Honda Civic price tag. Get the Mazda 3, you won't be disappointed. Note: I purchased the 5 door Mazda 3 Sport Grand Touring - not 4 dr

Amazing...
By Joe Mann on 04/05/09 18:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I have bought *many* cars (bmw, vw's, honda, hyundai, chevy, ford) and this car is the most fun to drive. GREAT bang for the buck and the 'cockpit' is designed so very well--all controls in their correct place. Love it.

2010 Mazda 3 iTouring 2.0L Auto
By Lanman99 on 04/04/09 13:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Being Camry owners for years, we decided to get something smaller. After reading Consumer Reports and many reviews of Corolla, Civic & Mazda 3, it was clear we should look at the 3. We really like the outside design and layout inside. Its classy and sporty. The back end and side lines are better looking than the '09, but I still think the front end of the '09 is better looking than the '10. The inside controls are all easy to get to and understand. And we enjoy the blue- tooth phone that comes with the touring model. We like the new shade of silver. Not too light, not too dark. The passenger leg room is a bit short in back. I would have liked a couple more inches for adults.

The Most Fun and Value in a Compact.
By gamerguy73 on 03/27/09 22:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I had such a good experience with my 2004 Mazda 3s 4 door that I eagerly awaited the announcement of the 2010 version. Heard it was going to be released March 2009 back at Nov. 08 LA Auto Show. So a few weeks ago on March 8, I bought a 2010 M3 s 4 dr Sport with Tech and Moonroof/Bose packages. I am super pleased with everything, the fun to drive/performance and everything that made the previous gen. is all here, with a major amount of refinement and additional standard/optional features. If possible, consider getting both the Tech and Moonroof/Bose pkgs; the Tech pkg has several great features like advanced keylees entry, push button start and the Nav (small but vibrant screen).

Love it Love it Love it
By Jasmine Kim on 03/27/09 10:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car 2 weeks ago. I was looking for a BMW or acura once I have test drive the Mazda 3 and I saw the interiors and features I got my BMW or acura but for 10,000$ less. I'm at 900 km now and the trip computer says my avaredge fuel usage is 10.5 liter/100 km that I'm not happy about. Mazda make it use less fuel please

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda3 in VA is:

$141 per month*