2010 Mazda Mazda3 Consumer Reviews 30

2010 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
The most fun car I've ever driven
By Mike on 06/05/09 20:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Hands down this is the most fun car I've ever driven. This car has actually made me look forward to my hour long commute every morning. The power is more than sufficient and the handling is excellent. The only drawbacks to this car are the two very minor recalls already issued (although my dealer was able to fix them both in under and hour) and the gas mileage.

As advertised...
By Tim on 06/05/09 12:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Just picked up the car last week and so far it has been everything it was cracked up to be. The car looks great and drives like a much more expensive car. I love all the instrumentation controls being on the steering wheel and the Bose sound system is amazing. Fit and finish are excellent and the interior at night is just plain cool. I'll be driving this car as my primary commuter and the morning and evening commutes just got a whole lot more fun (and economical). Oh, the push-button start (technology package) is sweet.

Fun to drive good looking sedan
By Chris on 06/02/09 07:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I drove an 2006 Mazda 3 iTouring for about three years before buying my 2010 3s. This car definitely steps up the included features without doing much to the price. For under 20K you get a lot of power and a good feature set vs Honda, Toyota, etc. The ride is actually a bit louder than before but overall this is the same car I loved in 2006 with more features and refinements.

Great car, very satisfied
By Saint Louis Driver on 06/01/09 19:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Well I was looking for a new car, and I looked at at least 15 cars in the $14k-18k segment. I happened upon this little beauty and am very happy. I have the 2.0L iTouring model, and have had it for about a month. It's got about 2100 miles on it, at first I was getting 33- 34mpg, but after breaking it in some, I have got 37mpg on my last 2 fill-ups. It's very fun and sporty to drive, I put the performance at 8, because even though it's faster than anything I've previously owned, I'm not naive enough to think it can outpower some of the more expensive vehicles out there on the road, although this thing has PLENTY of pep, believe you me.

Glad I waited...
By Phx on 05/26/09 23:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I had initially planned to purchase a new 3 a year ago, but when I found out Mazda was going to redesign the car, I decided to wait. Glad I did! Finally purchased the car one week ago, and every time I drive it, I am still impressed with all that the car offers compared to the price. From the exterior design to the finish and instrumentation layout inside, this car puts my Toyota to shame. It has been a good while since I owned a Mazda, but from what I have seen so far, I am glad to be back.

awesome
By mrsandcastle on 05/20/09 12:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for about 6 weeks now and I can say I absolutely love it. I originally wanted to get the Grand Touring, but they didn't have any in stock and I picked up the s sport instead and I don't regret a thing. I constantly make excuses to go places just so I can drive the car. I may be one of the few who say this but I like the front grill, I enjoy driving something that looks different from the other cars on the road. I have had many compliments on the car and I couldn't be happier driving it.

Just a rental by an 04 Mazda 6 V6 owner
By Jeff on 05/18/09 15:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Rented a new 3 on a biz trip. This car didn't appear to be very heavily optioned, but I was surprised at how peppy it was. Interstate ride VERY smooth and quiet, just a little wind noise from driver door weatherstripping. Great sound system, great AC.

Powerless
By peace2008 on 05/08/09 19:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought the 2010 Mazda 3 iTouring. It was a good decision as it is a very nice car. I have noticed that the power is not so hot. I can't think of anything else I would change. Maybe put some more durable interior materials - lots of plastic.

Thrilled
By dustboo on 05/03/09 20:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just picked the car up last week, and am so thrilled with it. So much car for such a great price. Got the i Touring with the 2.0 liter engine, has plenty of pick- up. (Probably the shortest first gear ever, though.) Bose/moonroof package totally worth it- the bose speakers are great. I get constant compliments on the car. People love the new styling. The graphite mica is gorgeous when it's sunny out. I plan on running this thing into the ground- so hopefully reliability will be good.

Great Car for the Price
By Ever15 on 05/01/09 03:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I've always wanted a Lexus IS but am currently not in the income bracket to own one yet. I love the features and the look it has. The new Mazda3 was like a dream come true. While I was looking at the Civic on YouTube, I stumbled upon the Mazda3. Although it's not a Lexus, it has a lot of features that are similar to it, for less the price! This is my first Mazda. I'm not that big on cars, but I defintely like the new Mazda3's. My previous car was a 2003 Toyota Corolla S. Although, in my opinion, the exterior body of the car could be better (the front grill), to me the interior is what matters. I spend more time driving the car than looking at it.