2010 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Take a second look.
By Keith on 08/05/09 07:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I was so used to seeing the older 3 models when I had the chance to see the 2010 it took me a minute to warm up to the new front grill. The rest of the car styling is amazing! The driver cabin looks really cool and the components are high quality. I don't really care for the stereo layout but I only use the AUX in for my iPod so it's not too much of a bother. At times the i sport hesitates during acceleration but for the most part it is very responsive to the throttle, has very little body roll and is a blast to drive. It always puts a smile on my face when I get into the drivers seat. Road noise is almost non existent.

Why pay twice the money for a BMW??
By Elliot on 08/04/09 13:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for about three weeks now, and it has been an absolute pleasure to own in every way. So much, that, upon comparing it with my friend's BMW 328i, I actually preferred my Mazda, because the BMW didn't really offer many things over the Mazda, especially since it cost twice as much. The Mazda's acceleration is a bit (but noticeably) slower than the six- cylinder BMW, but the 170 horsepower four still makes the Mazda plenty quick. However, I found that the 450- plus-pound-lighter Mazda was much more fun to power around corners. The interior actually surpassed the BMW's, with very cool-looking gauges and expensive-looking trim. With a couple reservations, I love my Mazda!

Most fun I've ever had behind the wheel
By JMZ3 on 08/04/09 12:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is by far the most enjoyment I've ever had driving a vehicle. I traded an '03 Mazda 6 for this M3 and have no regrets. The increase in horespower and better handling was apparent as soon as I took the car for a test drive. Highly recommended.

Best Bang for the Buck
By mdsco on 07/28/09 16:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

OK so I have only had the car for 5 days but I have to admit it has compelled me to write this review. The s Grand Touring hatchback is probably the best car for the dollar I have ever owned and that is saying something given my 51 years of life and a multitude of purchases. I traded in my Honda CR-V and have no regrets. Of course the car is lacking AWD and the extra room but if you can live without those features you will not regret purchasing the Mazda. I purchased the GT with the Moonroof and Bose stereo option, 24K total. Bi- Zenon Adaptive headlights, leather heated seats, rain sensing wipers, killer sound system, my wife has a BMW 328xi and prefers the Mazda, could of saved 20K.

Best Car, EVER!
By PJ on 07/28/09 12:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded in a 2004 325ci BMW for the 2010 Mazda3 2.0liter. OMG, I am so happy with the trade. It drives like a dream. Tight handling, great gas mileage, very roomy back seat. And the best part: body style is awesome. I plan to drive this car a long time.

Great Car For The Money
By Cody W. on 07/28/09 08:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car only for a few days... but it is Great! Since I was down sizing from a fully loaded SUV I still wanted all the comforts I could get. I got the sGT 5A with both the moon roof and Tech packages. I got it in automatic because of all the city driving I do. I like having all the toys I can get and for the price I paid, it was a steal. I got it for a thousand under invoice. The comfort and interior design are perfect. I took my girl car shopping the other day and I had a dealer from another manufacture tell me that he thought it looked great and he was going to get one. The car drives tight and firm just like a sports car. It's all about ZOOM ZOOM baby.

Outstanding
By Richranger on 07/25/09 11:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2000 Ford Ranger using the cash for clunkers program. AKA car rebate allowance. Just incredible. I researched new vehicles for a few months and found the winner. I don't miss my truck one bit. I have a few more miles to go, but am very impressed so far. The xenon headlamps, moonroof, bose system, adaptive headlamps, too many features to list. You get your $ worth and then some. Other vehicles with all the things I have on this would cost me thousands more. 1st time Mazda buyer. THANK YOU MAZDA! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM! Really!

Mazda 3 i Touring Great First Car
By David on 07/25/09 08:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car for my teenage daughter due to safety,stability control,6 airbags, blutooth, and great gas milage for under $17500,but I have found it particularly fun to drive. This car exceeds all expectations. The interior is well laid out and the car is fun to drive period.

Bought another one
By Mr Bill on 07/24/09 04:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my second Mazda 3, hey, why pay 30K for a small Lexus or BMW when you can get the same reliability and quality for a little over half that. I bought a 2010 Mazda 3 and traded in my 2006 Mazda 3 that never let me down as I drove across the country twice. These are really great cars for the money, down the road I may be back for a 2014 !

2010 S Sport 6M 2.5L
By J on 07/23/09 12:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

MSRP+Moon/Bose+Tech Pack= 22,080 Amount Paid:20,300+T/T Compared with Honda Si, Civic, 2009 Mazda Speed3. More power than my old civic & about the same as an Si minus the scream of vtec. Much less power than MS3 but much better gas mileage. Uses regular gas! Have had acceleration that was anticlimatic & also accel that put you back in your seat. DSC perhaps? Some pretty large blind spots compared with my old civic. Better than the old models though. Not enough for a dealbreaker. Saw this in a lot when it just came in. Bought it at 15mi on odo. I put at least 8 of them on with 2 test drives. Inquire about it online before you go to a dealer. Much better prices.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda3 in VA is:

$141 per month*