2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: 2010 sGT HB

2010 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

2010 sGT HB
By mjm826 on

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the sGT HB in gunmetal blue w/ Sunroof/Bose Pckg. and Tech Pckg w/ auto. tran. at the end of May. So far, I have no complaints. The car is very comfortable and a pleasure to drive. I was downsizing from a FX35 SUV and looking for a vehicle that was much smaller, w/ better mpg but that still offered some of the versatility and sporty driving of my SUV. This Mazda fit the bill. It handles my dive gear, bicycles and kayaks w/ out a problem. Love that hatchback!! I looked at several other HB's but none matched (IMHO) the all-around value of the Mazda. I have owned BMW, INNfinity & Acura in the past. This Mazda offers compatible, if not greater, value for the dollar. Pd. 23,800 + tax.

Easy to use good quality bluetooth. Really like the comfort of the bolstered seats. Handling and independent suspension are excellent. Keyless entry system. Multiple heat settings for seats (have a bad back). Hatchback design!!)

Integrated factory Ipod adapter, (dealer add-on is not so great). Better noise insulation to filter noise levels on rough roads. Standard rearview mirror is somewhat small and cheap (I think GT trim should have upgraded mirror w/ auto-dimming as a standard item). Other than that, nothing at this time