2010 Mazda Mazda3 2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2010 sGT HB

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

2010 sGT HB
By mjm826 on

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the sGT HB in gunmetal blue w/ Sunroof/Bose Pckg. and Tech Pckg w/ auto. tran. at the end of May. So far, I have no complaints. The car is very comfortable and a pleasure to drive. I was downsizing from a FX35 SUV and looking for a vehicle that was much smaller, w/ better mpg but that still offered some of the versatility and sporty driving of my SUV. This Mazda fit the bill. It handles my dive gear, bicycles and kayaks w/ out a problem. Love that hatchback!! I looked at several other HB's but none matched (IMHO) the all-around value of the Mazda. I have owned BMW, INNfinity & Acura in the past. This Mazda offers compatible, if not greater, value for the dollar. Pd. 23,800 + tax.

Favorite Features

Easy to use good quality bluetooth. Really like the comfort of the bolstered seats. Handling and independent suspension are excellent. Keyless entry system. Multiple heat settings for seats (have a bad back). Hatchback design!!)

Suggested Improvements

Integrated factory Ipod adapter, (dealer add-on is not so great). Better noise insulation to filter noise levels on rough roads. Standard rearview mirror is somewhat small and cheap (I think GT trim should have upgraded mirror w/ auto-dimming as a standard item). Other than that, nothing at this time