2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: 2010 Mazda 3 iTouring 2.0L Au

2010 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

i Touring Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

2010 Mazda 3 iTouring 2.0L Auto
By Lanman99 on

2010 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Being Camry owners for years, we decided to get something smaller. After reading Consumer Reports and many reviews of Corolla, Civic & Mazda 3, it was clear we should look at the 3. We really like the outside design and layout inside. Its classy and sporty. The back end and side lines are better looking than the '09, but I still think the front end of the '09 is better looking than the '10. The inside controls are all easy to get to and understand. And we enjoy the blue- tooth phone that comes with the touring model. We like the new shade of silver. Not too light, not too dark. The passenger leg room is a bit short in back. I would have liked a couple more inches for adults.

Outside styling. Its peppy with a small engine. Good mileage. New 5-speed auto transmission. Built in blue-tooth phone. The radio can also play music over blue-tooth from the phone.

More leg room in back. Its a bit tight. The bubble tail lights look like they will get hit some day. They should be more recessed. I would like an always-on power adapter inside for charging phone when car is off. I don't like red illumination inside, looks blurry. Softer seats.