2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
awesome
By mrsandcastle on 05/20/09 12:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for about 6 weeks now and I can say I absolutely love it. I originally wanted to get the Grand Touring, but they didn't have any in stock and I picked up the s sport instead and I don't regret a thing. I constantly make excuses to go places just so I can drive the car. I may be one of the few who say this but I like the front grill, I enjoy driving something that looks different from the other cars on the road. I have had many compliments on the car and I couldn't be happier driving it.

Just a rental by an 04 Mazda 6 V6 owner
By Jeff on 05/18/09 15:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Rented a new 3 on a biz trip. This car didn't appear to be very heavily optioned, but I was surprised at how peppy it was. Interstate ride VERY smooth and quiet, just a little wind noise from driver door weatherstripping. Great sound system, great AC.

Powerless
By peace2008 on 05/08/09 19:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought the 2010 Mazda 3 iTouring. It was a good decision as it is a very nice car. I have noticed that the power is not so hot. I can't think of anything else I would change. Maybe put some more durable interior materials - lots of plastic.

Thrilled
By dustboo on 05/03/09 20:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just picked the car up last week, and am so thrilled with it. So much car for such a great price. Got the i Touring with the 2.0 liter engine, has plenty of pick- up. (Probably the shortest first gear ever, though.) Bose/moonroof package totally worth it- the bose speakers are great. I get constant compliments on the car. People love the new styling. The graphite mica is gorgeous when it's sunny out. I plan on running this thing into the ground- so hopefully reliability will be good.

More bang for your buck
By Jamie on 04/30/09 20:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Sold my 99 Volkswagen Jetta because it was terrible and upgraded to the 2010 Mazda 3...I car shopped for a while and the ratings for the mazda 3 were better than honda and toyota..I loved the new body style and felt it looked very professional and classy...comparing it to the look of other 2009 and 2010 cars out there..this car is on top! Both inside and out look way better than any other car out there...way more modern. I would highly recommend this car for anyone..I'm a college commuter and despite other reviews I get 26 mpg which I don't think is that far off from competitors and for the look of the car it's worth the couple mpg difference

It's a good car, not a great car.
By Bubba on 04/28/09 19:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Iíve owned a few new cars in the last 7 years, and the only one I regret buying is the Mazda 3. Iím not saying it was a bad purchase but I should have spent more time looking at the Honda and Toyota. The Mazda 3 has a powerful engine and a refined transmission that make it so nice to drive, but it comes at the cost of low quality interior materials and poor fit and finish. Features are plentiful but lack quality, thought, and purpose, and may even be totally pointless like manual headlamp leveling. I love the sporty feel and tight suspension, but some may find the ride noisy and rough. Finally, there is no coolant temperature gauge??? Whatís up with that???

Great Upgrade from my Ford Focus
By GoldenMazda on 04/20/09 19:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

My quest for a new car started at the beginning of the year. I went to the Denver Auto Show and the Mazda 3 caught my eye. Up and until this car, I had always purchased/driven either a Chevy or a Ford. I tried to like and purchase a Chevy Malibu but I just could not stop looking at the Mazda 3. It is fun and easy to drive. The interior cabin is absolutely amazing. I love the exterior lines and design, they look fantastic. It is easy to mistake this car for BWM both in design and performance. My commute to work is so much more fun. Best car for the price in this class.

hard work paid off
By mazdabeliever on 04/18/09 22:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

After a long and drawn out process of research and haggling via e-mail after e-mail, it was all worth it. After weighing my options this was the best choice I could make. I traded in my 2003 corolla for it and love the upgrade. I was contemplating the VW rabbit or the mini Cooper but after reading consumer reviews and just looking at the cars itself, I decided to stick to the mazda3. I love the cabin and all the little features despite the fact that I just got the I trim. I also sprang for the moonroof and Bose system. Total luxury for a great price.

I love driving.
By Jin on 04/16/09 21:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I owned 2005 Mazda3 2.3 which was really good. I was eagerly waiting for the 2010 Mazda3 from last November. It has been upgraded on every aspect. It has enough hp and torque to enjoy a daily driving. My friend has Corolla, and she compared that boring Corolla to my new Mazda3. It is not even comparable. If you want to get a compact car or an entry luxury sedan, you should try new Mazda3. You won't be disappointed.

One of the best!
By Rob on 04/09/09 12:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I loved my 2005 Mazda 3 sport sedan as it was a great car. Over 160000 miles on it with absolutely no issues what so ever. This new 2010 model is even better. Better mileage better comfort and better features. Build quality looks to be very good again with fit and finish again at the tops of it's class. I'm six foot 5 inches tall and I fit in this car with no troubles at all. I'm not sure what the other guy was talking about when he said tall people look elsewhere? Compared to it's to closest competitor's, it's got the most room inside for us tall folks. The only other small sedan that can compare comfort wise for us tall folks is the Nissan Sentra. Great buy, great car, recommend!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan in VA is:

$141 per month*