Used 2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Mazda 3 i Touring Great First Car
By David on 07/25/09 08:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car for my teenage daughter due to safety,stability control,6 airbags, blutooth, and great gas milage for under $17500,but I have found it particularly fun to drive. This car exceeds all expectations. The interior is well laid out and the car is fun to drive period.

Bought another one
By Mr Bill on 07/24/09 04:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my second Mazda 3, hey, why pay 30K for a small Lexus or BMW when you can get the same reliability and quality for a little over half that. I bought a 2010 Mazda 3 and traded in my 2006 Mazda 3 that never let me down as I drove across the country twice. These are really great cars for the money, down the road I may be back for a 2014 !

2010 S Sport 6M 2.5L
By J on 07/23/09 12:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

MSRP+Moon/Bose+Tech Pack= 22,080 Amount Paid:20,300+T/T Compared with Honda Si, Civic, 2009 Mazda Speed3. More power than my old civic & about the same as an Si minus the scream of vtec. Much less power than MS3 but much better gas mileage. Uses regular gas! Have had acceleration that was anticlimatic & also accel that put you back in your seat. DSC perhaps? Some pretty large blind spots compared with my old civic. Better than the old models though. Not enough for a dealbreaker. Saw this in a lot when it just came in. Bought it at 15mi on odo. I put at least 8 of them on with 2 test drives. Inquire about it online before you go to a dealer. Much better prices.

Excellent car
By Mike on 07/07/09 16:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Was planning on using our van on vacation when it blew a transmission seal. Loaded four adults (I'm 6'4", 230lbs) and a trunk load of gear and headed to the Adirondack Mountains. Brand new car with less than 50 miles on it, averaged 36mpg over 850 miles with AC on. No problem on the hills, even though loaded. Handles great, more comfortable seats than our Ford van. Tried a 2009 Honda Fit, but the Mazda has more power, handles, better, feels more solid and gets great gas mileage.

Mucho Fun to drive
By PC on 06/30/09 10:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

2.0 L 5 speed Manual - absolute blast to drive, comfortable, but very quick and responsive. Overall mileage has been a huge surprise. 34+ MPG all in town driving (Chicago Area). Don't have any highway MPG numbers yet. Engine is very peppy/revving easily, relatively quite inside

Blurry Window
By Theresa on 06/29/09 10:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

My rear window is blurry as if there were plastic across it, and really can be noticed with ultra violet rays. My dealer agreed with me and checked on another vehicle and verified that was the same way. It is very annoying especially in heavy traffic when you constantly need to check through your rear view mirror. God bless you if you get migraines, it is actually painful. What about the safety factor, it is not a clear window. Where do I go from here, let me know your thoughts.

Great Car .. Fun to drive!
By Kat on 06/16/09 17:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I shopped for quite a while before deciding on what I would purchase. This car surpassed all the competitors in handling, performance and overall value. So I purchased the 2010 Mazda3 iTouring a beginning of May. It now has 2500 miles on it and I love it. My mileage is averaging about 33 mpg. I am so surprised by the mileage since I expected to get about 26-28! Handling is really great! I cant say enough positive things about this car. I have owned many cars but this is by far my favorite. I have very few negatives as you can see below. This car is well worth the $$.

The best Mazda yet
By Partial to Mazdas on 06/08/09 10:11 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I am partial to Mazda. I have owned to many cars from American to Japanese. I love cars. This is my 4th Mazda. I love everything about it. My husband loves it to which is surprising. It handles real well and has enough pick up. As far as gas goes I haven't had it long enough to make a comment on that yet. The tech package is great. I have children and they have no problem with the room in the back seat neither do I. I always sit in the back to see where my knees are. I am 5'6" and i was comfortable back there. The trunk has good space to. I like the orange inside it lights up the dash rather well. The whole layout is perfect to me. I would recommend this car. you get alot for your money.

The most fun car I've ever driven
By Mike on 06/05/09 20:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Hands down this is the most fun car I've ever driven. This car has actually made me look forward to my hour long commute every morning. The power is more than sufficient and the handling is excellent. The only drawbacks to this car are the two very minor recalls already issued (although my dealer was able to fix them both in under and hour) and the gas mileage.

Fun to drive good looking sedan
By Chris on 06/02/09 07:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I drove an 2006 Mazda 3 iTouring for about three years before buying my 2010 3s. This car definitely steps up the included features without doing much to the price. For under 20K you get a lot of power and a good feature set vs Honda, Toyota, etc. The ride is actually a bit louder than before but overall this is the same car I loved in 2006 with more features and refinements.