2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan Consumer Reviews 16

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Absolute best car for the money
By dave on 08/12/09 09:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased a 2010 Mazda3 using the CARS program. After a lot of searching for a vehicle, and test driving my fair share, I was turned onto the mazda3 and never looked back. The biggest complaint that most people seem to have is the room, but I tend to disagree. I am 6'5" and I fit in this vehicle better than the many SUV and larger looking vehicles. I will admit that my roominess may be at the expense of my the backseat passengers, but that's just a perk of being the driver! The handling is unreal, and the bluetooth feature autosynchs with my phone the second I start my car. This is the best car I have ever driven.

Great Car for great price
By rosawoo on 08/09/09 14:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Traded in a 1998 Navigator for cash for clunkers. Looked at several options before choosing mazda. This car offered more features for less money. Mazda also gave additional 500.00 back which made it even better. So far this car has not disappointed! Love the dark interior and blue tooth especially for my teenagers who will be driving it the most.

Amazing Car
By HagarStone on 08/09/09 00:32 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This Car offers the best bang for the Buck. Inexpensive, and quick- Fully Loaded if you get the Bose/Moonroof/wheel-lock special- It is only $1,000 more, Other Companies charge much more for those Luxuries. Smooth Ride, Very Energetic Acceleration, Great Cornering, Gorgeous Colors to choose from. Very Sleek look, Makes you feel like you bought an expensive Import, without the headache of spending a lot of money.

Glad I 'passed' on the Civic..
By cheezhead21855 on 08/07/09 16:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Tremendous driving experience..it feels 'tight on corners, has a lot more zip than my Tiburon and gets great mileage. Only owned it for a week but I am extremely happy that i opted for the Mazda rather than the Civic. I bought with my heart and not my head, but now my head agrees :) First tank of gas averaged 31 mpg.

Take a second look.
By Keith on 08/05/09 07:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I was so used to seeing the older 3 models when I had the chance to see the 2010 it took me a minute to warm up to the new front grill. The rest of the car styling is amazing! The driver cabin looks really cool and the components are high quality. I don't really care for the stereo layout but I only use the AUX in for my iPod so it's not too much of a bother. At times the i sport hesitates during acceleration but for the most part it is very responsive to the throttle, has very little body roll and is a blast to drive. It always puts a smile on my face when I get into the drivers seat. Road noise is almost non existent.

Why pay twice the money for a BMW??
By Elliot on 08/04/09 13:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for about three weeks now, and it has been an absolute pleasure to own in every way. So much, that, upon comparing it with my friend's BMW 328i, I actually preferred my Mazda, because the BMW didn't really offer many things over the Mazda, especially since it cost twice as much. The Mazda's acceleration is a bit (but noticeably) slower than the six- cylinder BMW, but the 170 horsepower four still makes the Mazda plenty quick. However, I found that the 450- plus-pound-lighter Mazda was much more fun to power around corners. The interior actually surpassed the BMW's, with very cool-looking gauges and expensive-looking trim. With a couple reservations, I love my Mazda!

Most fun I've ever had behind the wheel
By JMZ3 on 08/04/09 12:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is by far the most enjoyment I've ever had driving a vehicle. I traded an '03 Mazda 6 for this M3 and have no regrets. The increase in horespower and better handling was apparent as soon as I took the car for a test drive. Highly recommended.

Best Car, EVER!
By PJ on 07/28/09 12:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded in a 2004 325ci BMW for the 2010 Mazda3 2.0liter. OMG, I am so happy with the trade. It drives like a dream. Tight handling, great gas mileage, very roomy back seat. And the best part: body style is awesome. I plan to drive this car a long time.

Great Car For The Money
By Cody W. on 07/28/09 08:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car only for a few days... but it is Great! Since I was down sizing from a fully loaded SUV I still wanted all the comforts I could get. I got the sGT 5A with both the moon roof and Tech packages. I got it in automatic because of all the city driving I do. I like having all the toys I can get and for the price I paid, it was a steal. I got it for a thousand under invoice. The comfort and interior design are perfect. I took my girl car shopping the other day and I had a dealer from another manufacture tell me that he thought it looked great and he was going to get one. The car drives tight and firm just like a sports car. It's all about ZOOM ZOOM baby.

Mazda 3 i Touring Great First Car
By David on 07/25/09 08:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car for my teenage daughter due to safety,stability control,6 airbags, blutooth, and great gas milage for under $17500,but I have found it particularly fun to drive. This car exceeds all expectations. The interior is well laid out and the car is fun to drive period.