Used 2010 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 191 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

2010 Mazda3 i touring review
By kxdub

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just picked the car up yesterday so the relilability rating is a guess. But it has a nice interior design, good gas mileage, and the engine seems to have more pep than the civic ex-l I tested. I love the streaming bluetooth audio feature. With an iphone (or any other that has apps I guess) being able to stream pandora, or ESPN radio app, or AOL radio through the bluetooth it almost negates the need for satellite radio. I like the suspension (a little tight) and the sport shift is nice. A comfy, good gas car, with a little pep and nice enough look. So far so good!

streaming bluetooth audio, interior design (everything handy), upgraded stereo and moonroof.

Trip computer should do gas mileage, and miles remaining on tank at this trim level.

Fine Wine
By DDN

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Like fine wine, the mazda 3 gets better with age and design. Wow, what a great car. I originally purchased a 2007 model and loved it. I recently traded up for the 2010 model. This is the only make and model I have owned on two separate occasions. It rides like a champ! Mazda is superior to Toyota, Nissan and Honda. The sales team at Cory Fairbanks Mazda made the purchase stress free without the "high pressure" tactics I have experienced in the past. Awesome vehicle!!!

Interior seems more spacious. More power and the handling is instant and responsive. The exterior design gives a more robust and sleek look. It is like driving a UFO. It's luxurious and sporty without the luxurious and sporty price.

Mazda should add the "push button start", Bose audio and GPS driving directions as standard equipment.

Even works for the family
By mmb

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We've had our Mazda 3 for a little over 2 months now and we are very happy with our decision. We wanted something that was going to get good gas mileage and the Mazda 3 has lived up to that. We are constantly getting 30 mpg which is greatly improved from the 16 mpg we were getting in our SUV. We thought this would be a vehicle for commuting back & forth to work, but actually our 3 children, ranging in age from 14 to 2, fit in the backseat just fine (even with a car seat) so we use it for family outings too. It has great handling and acceleration.

Bluetooth/hands free

No more Toyotas
By sabres fan

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I have had Toyotas my whole life and that is over. Having traded in my Tacoma (loved it) so my wife could have an SUV (Ford Escape) I was stuck in a Camry. BORING. Did some research and read reviews. Test drove Corolla Sport, Civic and Nissan Sentra. Never would have considered Mazda but I was looking for something sporty but not a "sports" car and I knew it as soon as I drove it that I found what I was looking for. Dumped my boring Camry and LOVE the Mazda 3. More room then any of the others and WAY sportier inside and out. Handles real nice and solid on the gas mileage. Pick-up could be better but once it is going everything is smooth.

Interior and Exterior are both sharp. Bluetooth is much better then Ford's SYNC as far as ease of use and reception quality

Sunglass holder above rear view mirror. Somewhere to put loose change. (I know, that is getting picky)

Love my 3
By leeharvey418

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Fantastic suspension, flexible engine, more features than are available on many cars costing a lot more, and decent room and fuel economy add up to a tremendous amount of fun and value. The car's only real shortcoming that I've found in six months and 9000 miles is that the stock Toyos aren't the best tires in the rain, but that's easily corrected.

The car's suspension makes you like to drive. The engine is very flexible, and I don't have any problem matching or beating the EPA's mileage numbers. Interior materials are first-rate. The features that either you or the dealer can customize make the car feel more like your own.

Not much- maybe make the customization completely accessible through the MID rather than some features only being accessible to the dealer. That and some better stock tires, but that's pretty much the case with most cars on the market.