2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan Consumer Reviews 15

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mazda Mazda3 i SV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Good for what you pay
By AJ on 08/27/09 17:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This car for me, right off the test drive, no matter how much you try to abuse it, it won't let up. It will adjust to your driving style. I suspect that maybe if I have driven the manual version, then I could have done some real damage, but I didn't get the chance. Anyways, the car handling is exact and precise. The performance isn't anything spectacular, but it should be sufficient for anyone driving aggressively, kind of...Luckily, the car comes with a tremendous amount of features and interior design and layout to make it exciting, or fun in the least. You won't be disappointed if you just want a base car to mess around with, but if you want a true sports car, go for better models!

I Love this car!!! it is Awesome! Great
By Pedro Repollet on 08/26/09 07:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I was in Real estate for many years and always drove the E Class Mercedes Benz, and honestly, This mazda 3, 2.5, has nothing to envy that car from Mercedes Benz, this Mazda 3 drives perfect, handles beautiful, saves gas, lots of features like, bluetooth,system ready for I-Phone tunes, and MP3, I-Pods, car looks better than any other car in its class, i drove the civic, sentra, corolla, and they look like old cars compare to this modern and advanced Mazda 3 , 2010, I highly recommend this car, it drives so smooth, and yet looks so sporty, there is no competition on its class! Run and lease one!

Great Feel, Fun to Drive - minor nuances
By bd on 08/21/09 05:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Have the car 2 weeks...3i-Touring with sunroof and Bose stereo. Sunroof was a must...too much AC at work. Starting to enjoy stereo. Enjoying use of trans manual mode...merging at on-ramps, especially clover leafs. One real tank of gas_30.9 mpg mostly hwy at 75. Car is fun to drive...as much as work commute allows. Driven on local curvy, country roads, handling was great and took turns well... ZoomZoom is a good description. Purchased because of fun styling and driving...compared with 9 other vehicles (compact and midsize)...replaced a 7-yr old, 6cyl GM. MPG may not match hybrid, diesel or Civic/Corolla...but FUN to drive!! "Punch down" acceleration not my old 6cyl...but knew it going in.

GREAT CAR!
By AnnaB on 08/20/09 13:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I don't usually follow up to write reviews, but this car is awesome! I only had about $18,000 to spend on a new car and wanted to get the most bang for my buck. I had driven a 99 Protege for 10 years and loved the reliability of the Mazda brand. After looking at the Corolla, Elantra, Civic and Altima - the Mazda 3 stood out as the best pick. IMO, the Mazda 3 exceeded all of the other cars in terms of looks, quality and performance for the money. I park next to a BMV and Acura every day at work and feel that my new Mazda 3 looks just as great as those cars do. Now I look forward to my morning commute because I get to drive such a nice car. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with my pick!

Not your father's dull ride
By alohajoe on 08/20/09 01:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

If you think Corolla, Civic, Focus, or Sentra are your idea of good small cars than The Mazda 3s is probably too radical for you. It's sad that so many people do not consider Mazda3 when thinking of buying a small car. Style, handling, braking, fun factors are totally beyond what the other car makers have to offer. Yes, others may be more reliable and reassuring in that sense but it's a dull, practicle, for the masses products. Do yourself a favor, test drive a 3s and compare it with any other comparable makes. It's a little rough but that part of the allure and enticement.

Buyer's Remorse Does a 180
By bobmor99@gmail.com on 08/18/09 18:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I had considered replacing the timing belt on my 2003 Honda Civic and keeping it for another 100,000 miles but I decided, somewhat impulsively, to get a new car. I test drove the new Civic but didn't like the drive-by-wire delay when punching the throttle. Handling and acceleration are much enjoyed. Fuel economy is not that big of an issue - as long as it's in the same ballpark as its competitors. This is the first automatic I've owned in a long while. I'm used to it and I like it.

Awesome car!
By Carlos on 08/15/09 05:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my Mazda 3 for two weeks now and totally love the car! After researching which cars were good and what I liked, I narrowed it down to the Mazda 3 and Civic. When I test drove the Civic, it was sluggish and felt cramped inside. When I test drove the Mazda 3, I noticed the greater space and almost gave myself whiplash because the pickup was so good. I'm still getting used to the "smile" but I must say the car puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! I'm finding excuses to got out just so that I can go drive it some more! This is my second Mazda and I love them both (wife's is 2003 Protege with 145,000 miles). Mazda is at the top of my list for future car purchases!!

Absolutely Fantastic!
By JF on 08/13/09 00:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my new 3s about two weeks ago and absolutely love it! It is far and away the best vehicle in its class. The ride is smooth and controlled with a poised, well-damped feel that's more typical of premium German cars than compacts. Handling is sharp and nimble and steering is quick and linear. It just drives like a much more expensive car than it is! The 2.5L 4cyl is smooth, revs quickly, and pulls hard all across the rev range. The 6-speed is slick and a joy to row. The interior is ergonomically perfect, impressively designed, and well put together. Exterior design is slick! My only complaints are a small back seat and average fuel economy, though I have been meeting the EPA estimates.

You Must Buy a Mazda3
By Mel on 08/12/09 18:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 2010 mazda for it's appearance inside and out. It takes corners sharply, ride is smooth, easy to handle, feels & looks sporty. Has awesome power. When I drive I feel like saying ZOOM ZOOM! I would recommend. 2010 has traction control which is an upgrade from prior models. Controls on the steering wheel is smart. Air Conditioner cools car down faster than I ever experience and it isn't too cold where you have to turn it down or off - just right.

Absolute best car for the money
By dave on 08/12/09 09:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased a 2010 Mazda3 using the CARS program. After a lot of searching for a vehicle, and test driving my fair share, I was turned onto the mazda3 and never looked back. The biggest complaint that most people seem to have is the room, but I tend to disagree. I am 6'5" and I fit in this vehicle better than the many SUV and larger looking vehicles. I will admit that my roominess may be at the expense of my the backseat passengers, but that's just a perk of being the driver! The handling is unreal, and the bluetooth feature autosynchs with my phone the second I start my car. This is the best car I have ever driven.