2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Great bang for the buck
By lemZ3 on 10/03/09 17:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Downsized from a BMW x5 to this fun little ride. I needed a smaller more economical commuter and this was the only one that packed all the fun toys I enjoyed in previous vehicles. Handles great and definitely has enough punch to get out of its own way. If you are looking for a small-affordable commuter with all the comforts of a car costing thousands more, this is the car for you. If you get in blindfolded you'll never know you're driving a sub 25K mazda.

Best Bank for the Buck
By Matt on 10/02/09 16:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Great little car. Handles great, strong, powerful engine, amazing bose sound system, solid construction, hatchback is roomy, gauges are clear and easy to read. I fell in love with this car the min a drove it and didn't even hesitate to trade in my civic on it. Couldn't be more happier with the car. Styling, power, handling, and stereo are hard to beat for the $20k I paid for it!

i finally know what zoom zoom is!
By Khuyenski on 09/22/09 12:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is the first mazda that I've ever driven in my life and I'm never going back. I have an automatic and this car is still so fun to drive. The great thing about this car is that it's both sporty and comfortable. I drive my sister's BMW 3 series all the time and I actually like my ride a whole lot better. You can really feel the torque when you gas it...so it makes it feel faster than what it is. The interior of the car is very pleasing. The front seats are comfortable enough to go on road trips. The back seats not so much but then again I never have to sit back there! I've had this car for almost 4 months and over 5000 miles and I still look forward to driving it every day.

Do not pass this car up!
By ComputerKev on 09/18/09 07:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

My Wife an I purchased this car back in May 2009, after reviewing and test driving cars from BWM, VW, Toyota, Honda, Chevy, Ford, and Subaru, the Mazda 3 blows all of these other hatchbacks out of the water! First you will find none of the cars listed above that have all the features that you can get in the Mazda 3, the 4 Cylinder motor drive like a powerful 6, and the car feels and handles better than any other car in its class. If you are looking for a Fun to Drive, fuel efficient, Sports Car with family seating and storage look no farther than the Mazda 3. I promise after one test drive of this car you will be unable to get it out of your mind.

zoom zoom
By brian on 09/15/09 07:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Looked at civic, accord even charger. Do yourself a favor and drive the 3. The front end will grow on you. Rides like a Z. I'm almost 40 and love aggressive ride and throttle response.

Glad I bought
By spt1026 on 09/13/09 17:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Just got this car a couple weeks ago. All I can say is that I always have a smile on my face when I am behind the wheel. The car hugs the road and a blast to drive. Interior is nice to look at and really comfortable. Plenty of cargo room for all of my gear. A big improvement of any other car I have owned. I love the Bose sound. Just traded in a 2004 Altima. The only down side is I wish it had better fuel economy.

Love LOVE this little car
By anna on 09/06/09 06:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

After reading all the wonderful reviews here. I test drove the mazda3 and it was love at first drive. The little car is wonderful. I traded in a Lincoln navigator and don't feel I made any compromises. I love the interior of the Mazda. It hugs the road and it truly a joy to drive. Thanks to everyone who submitted a review.. I can now zoom zoom.

Responsive
By ACTD on 09/05/09 05:47 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Steering, handling, ride, and throttle response are nearly perfect. This car reacts to control inputs without hesitation while maintaining a comfortable ride. This is a true driver's car. No other cars in the compact class can compete. The true competition is in the near luxury class. I have owned Audi, Lexus, and Acura, and I don't feel like anything is missing from the Mazda 3. The 167hp will not win a drag race, but the power delivery is smooth with quick throttle response. Plus, there always seems to be plenty of power reserve waiting for merging and passing. Overall, I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

Best in Class
By PrinceJ on 09/02/09 18:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I didn't consider this car until I couldn't get a Civic EX-L with a 5-spd; I sat in a 3 and immediately felt the level of refinement it had over the Honda--yes the "great" Honda. I love this car! It handles well, it rides well, I've gotten 33 mpg on a 2.5hr trip, and 26 mpg in mixed driving! If you're looking at compacts, you've got to try this one. Cash for clunkers worked for me!

Great Car
By izzy on 08/29/09 12:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased the car 3 weeks ago and already put in 1000 miles on it. Interior is very comfortable around town and on long trips. Mileage is not that great but it does have a relatively large engine so that's to be somewhat expected. Bose sound system is great. Would highly recommend this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback in VA is:

$130 per month*