Used 2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:

Great car
By kai696

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I was never a huge fan of Mazda but when I got this car I really loved it. It worked well and was very reliable, no maintenance at the 100,000km mark (except regular maintenance of course), however it doesn't have a lot of power, I notice there's a bit of a delay from when I press the gas peddle into when it picks up, I never had this on my Toyota Echo.. but all in all I think this car is great for anyone upgrading from a smaller car. They will be pleasently surprised how much it has to offer. Car came with Moon roof/AC/ Power Windows / CD/Bluetooth combo. I only wish the turning would be a bit more tight, but it does turn well.. just not quite well enough..

Favorite Features

Moon roof/AC/ Power Windows / CD/Bluetooth combo.

Suggested Improvements

Add more HP, and fix that delay in acceleration.

Fun on a budget
By J.L. Pruett

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After five years of driving an F-150 I love driving and filling up our new Mazda 3. We wanted to replace the truck with an economy vehicle that is also fun to drive. So far we have no complaints.

Favorite Features

I like the layout in the interior of the car. All instruments are easily visible. I like the stereo's shortcut buttons on the steering wheel. We had an excellent experience with the dealership we bought from.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing presently comes ot mind, it is just what we were looking for.

Unreal ride
By WPI

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car got a great deal, nothing down, 1 free month's lease payment, paying 41 months $225 lease, that is it my friends, gonna drive it for 3.5 years and buy it for $9.5K I had no idea how to drive stick and had a friend teach me less than a week, this car is the real deal for the price. The only thing that sucks is no power locks, and the HORN. This car rocks baby! ZOOM ZOOM

Favorite Features

PICKUP SPEED, ZOOM ZOOM

Suggested Improvements

POWER LOCKS HORN <----- LOL

For the price it's a good car!
By Kelly W

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a solid car and overall I'm happy with my purchase. The two problems that I have is that my driver seat SQUEAKS and I hate it! The other problem is that the clutch pedal does not seem to go down very smooth...though it does not affect the driving of the car. I will have to have them look into these problems. I got the very basic model as I did not have many options available to me for the standard (stick shift) transmission. This basic model did not come with power door locks or an alarm and I think that is ridiculous in 2010.

Favorite Features

I like that this car is very unique and not that many people have them. It gets good gas mileage and I love how it handles on the road. The stick shift is fun to drive! I love the radio control on the steering wheel and all the buttons are convenient to reach for the driver.

Suggested Improvements

Make the seats better, the clutch pedal more smooth, power door locks and alarms should be standard on every car, and the radio is mediocre at best. Also the big grill in the front looks terrible and I got a black car to mask that silly grill so it would not be that noticeable!

After 12 years of a Miata...
By DLN

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

As many others did I researched and drove a number of vehicles and settled on the Mazda for some fun factor. After the '96 Miata, the 3 took a bit of getting used to, far lighter feel in the steering, clutch, shifter. but I've adapted. On my 21 mile commute I am getting 33 mpg by paying attention and not invoking to much "fun factor." I am quite satisfied with the power from the 2.0 engine couple with the manual transmission. Interior layout is good, seating, something that takes a long road trip to judge is great. Yes,I would recommend that car.

Favorite Features

Center console layout very nice to operate. Handling is very close to that of the Miata less some road feel.

Suggested Improvements

I'll trade some less functional lighting features for auto door locks. Need to work on the road noise. In cold weather it takes twenty minutes for the interior to thaw.