My New Mazda 3 Sport 5 Door
By Andy on
2009 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I recently purchased a Mazda 3 5 Door Sport after leasing a Honda Accord for the past three years. This car is GREAT! I had a couple friends recommend it and after the test drive I knew it was the car for me. It's got great styling, good fuel economy, and is fun to drive. The Sport version is loaded with a ton of standard features that were upgrades on other cars I looked at. The 2.3L engine has plenty of power both off the line as well as to get up and go on the highway. I went for the automatic (for my wife) but the manual shift option performs very similar to a manual transmission, giving you a little more control. All-in-all I am fully satisfied and would recommend this car!!
Favorite Features
Tons of storage with fold down seats, 17" Allow Wheels, iPod jack, sporty styling, sport tuned suspension, good fuel economy, great interior styling, FUN TO DRIVE.
Suggested Improvements
Even thought the fuel economy is good, it could use a slightly larger gas tank. I average 325-350 and got just over 400 in my Accord. No other complaints ;)