Love My 3
By dark_temp on
2009 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my 3 last summer at 13k miles and have loved it since. it handles very well even at over 100+ mph, with previous racing experience and looking for a practical college car I found my baby. attractive enough to get compliments from others and with the 2.0 I, engine speeds up considerately enough to drive on the freeway with confidence (better torque and pick up with the 2.3 engines though, take note to that!). I often forget im going 90 because i dont even notice!?, cabin is quiet without its oem wheels and very stable driving. snow was no problem and neither hills. still loving my car looks cool but not overbearing.
Favorite Features
love the orange and blue easy to read numbers. four large abs breaks and stiff-sporty suspension handles like a sport car. and hid upgrade is awesome with 5000 or 6000k put some in my fogs and head lights looks awesome lot of turning heads for that one. very compatible with any upgrades you put into it!
Suggested Improvements
May have some troubles with shifting from 1st to 2nd at temps lower than 50F (a problem like the civics' si 2nd to 3rd) and have to shift slower on that one. the problem is on only a few of them. wish i didnt need to push the clutch button so far in, to shift too.