2009 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Mazda3 Touring Value Manual 5

2009 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Review

Mazda3 Touring Value Manual 5 speed
By Ronald in Virginia on

2009 Mazda 3 i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought it. Already put fifty miles on it. I got the manual because it gets better mpg than the auto. I narrowed it down to a Malibu and a Corolla Sport and for the money this is a much better car. I test drove a loaded Corolla Sport and figured the Mazda3 was going to be too small for me but I was wrong and it is a blast to drive! I got the six speaker six CD disc that would cost an extra grand with the Corolla and this car has ABS and traction control. I recommend this car to anyone.

Handling capabilities in turns and awesome creature comforts. The clutch and gears work short and very smooth unlike many stick shifts. The brakes are excellent.

Beef up the suspension a little I felt it more hitting bumps in the road than the Corolla and the arm rest is kind of cheap compared to other models that have hard vinyl or leather enhancements but that's why it's the value model.