2009 Mazda Mazda3 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Luving our s Sport

2009 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Luving our s Sport
By clearwaters on

2009 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this '09 automatic to complement my '08 5 spd. My mother drives it mostly and amazingly loves the power of the 2.5 as well as the gas mileage. we have noticed the tires seem to pick up a lot of nails, I don't know if that will change when I switch to (probably) Continentals. The interior design is great except for the odd speedometer numbering and map light switches which blend in too much with the interior to "feel" them in the dark. I'm amazed that the Auto is just as much fun and Zoom as the 5 spd, that's more than rare! Car handles well, the safety features are incredible. Sad they changed the whole platform for 2010. The Stereo in the '09 w/MP3 kick a lot more Bass!

Favorite Features

Stereo MP3, Power, Mileage, Reliability, Warranty coverage has been superb for any little thing. Styling, 4 headlights YaY! Ultra Smooth on highway. Comfortable for 6+ footer.

Suggested Improvements

6 speed auto, tires with longer tread life. Its really a gem, not much to complain about.