2009 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Great Car for the money

2009 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

Great Car for the money
By mazdantech5 on

2009 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Being a honda and toyota guy for many years. I have finally step foot inside a Mazda dealership to check out the final year release of the 2009 Mazda 3 hatchback. Hey ,they are practically giving these away right now & with 0% APR. I like the styling , boy racer look thats me. I couldn't understand why I have bought and sold my previous 08 4 door civic si and 09 corolla s within 6 months time, their styling was not really my cup of tea. I quickly got tired of the 6 speed manual and ridiculous righ revs on the honda and the boring ho/hum corolla styling, and its slow/weak acceleration. Mazda did a great job with the exterior and interior styling. I added the 18"mazdaspeed wheels and I am done

Exterior and interior styling fits my style. Revs 2900 rpm at 75 mph. Nice upgrades for a base model, 4 wheel disc brakes, 17 inch alloy wheels, body side mouldings, wing, nicely designed front and rear bumpers, decent stereo. leather steering wheel. These are much appreciated by people like me.

I am not going to address any improvements because the 2010 is already out and there is no point in doing this. I am glad that they changed the instrument cluster in late 2008 to nicer color.Wish the 2010 was not bigger & uglier. 2010 models revs a less, wish they would wipe the smile off the face.