2009 Mazda Mazda3 2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best vehicle out there for

2009 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Review

Best vehicle out there for the money
By Canaan on

2009 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle at the very beginning of January this year (so it is difficult to estimate items like "reliability" and "build quality." I have thoroughly enjoyed everything about it so far. It's very stylish exterior is, in my opinion, best in class. It is fun to drive, handles well, and the 2.0L engine feels like a sizable step up from the 1.8L of my former Corolla. The interior is well-designed and comfortable, and the dash looks sleek (and the controls are easy to use, contrary to what I have seen in reviews). The fuel economy is perfect for me, even if not the best in its class. I get almost 30MPG off freeway. The value here is undeniable, so why wait? Get one now!

Favorite Features

The 3 simply looks good, especially the value edition with it's 17" alloys. Fun to drive and fuel efficient, all for a great price.

Suggested Improvements

I need a place to set my MP3 player other than the upper-center console. Also, I hear that the safety rating is less than stellar for the 2009.