2009 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: 2009 I Touring Value

2009 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Review

2009 I Touring Value
By Cyp on

2009 Mazda 3 i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After my previous kicked the bucket I was in the market for a new car. I test drove a couple of other vehicles but after getting in the 3, I knew it was the vehicle for me. I did quite a lot of research on every possible vehicle and was originally planned on a economy car. However, the price, performance, and quality was exactly what I wanted. The Mazda 3 is a great car, and does exactly what you would like it to. It loves to be driven, it looks beautiful and stands out (without being ostentatious), and is a dream for someone who prefers smaller sized fun driving cars. Sure you could buy a better mpg, economy car. But for the price you will NOT find a more fun to drive vehicle for the money.

Pricing, 17 inch alloy rims, interior quality/aesthetics bar none, auto dimming mirror with compass, fold down rear seats, telescopic wheel, lumbar supporting seats, Fog Lights, Mazda racing heritage. The fact that even after a long day of work this car thrills you on the ride home, NEVER boring.

Moderate crosswind, gas millage is average for the size (27 city for me), would have loved to have a current MPG computer, but not possible on the lower end models. Love the 09 Mazda 3, but very much dislike the 2010 grill redesign.