2009 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Civic Who?
By Phillie86 on 04/04/09 10:30 AM (PDT)

2009 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Honestly, best looking interior car in its class - Civic has nothing on this. Exterior is very stylish. 2.3 could do better on fuel economy, but it's still much better than a 6 cylinder. This the best car for bang-for-your-buck. You get so much - safety options, toys and gadgets and styling all in a very reliable lil car.

2009 Mazda3 GT (Sedan): Quick Review
By Cardero on 10/08/08 14:02 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the 2009 Mazda3 GT w/ Luxury Package in September '08. I have put close to 4k KMs on it since. I had compared it to several other cars in its price range; overall I am very pleased with my purchase. The combination of sleek exterior design, modern interior loaded with standard features, and quick and agile response and handling make this car a pleasure to drive. Features included with the GT trim w/ luxury package (i.e. moonroof, leather interior, Bose audio, heated seats, chrome door handles, modern interior and exterior trim/dash design, climate control, nice front grill, curvy where it counts) support the feeling that I got a ton of value for my dollar.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*