2008 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Luxury at a lower sticker pric

2008 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

2008 Mazda 3

s Grand Touring Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Luxury at a lower sticker price!
By arjag2010 on

2008 Mazda 3 New s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I LOVE my Mazda. I purchased a used 2005 Mazda3s in September of 2009, which was totaled when I was rear-ended in November. I did not hesitate to purchase another Mazda. Taking advantage of the fact that there was a new body style (2010) coming out, I got a great deal on a 2008 3s GT. I definitely recommend the s. The 2.3 makes a difference. I test drove an i and it just didn't have the same sporty feel, especially going up hills. I have had various rentals in the same class as the Mazda, and have also test driven quite a few cars within the class. None have compared. The handling is superb, very tight and responsive.

I purchased a new 3s GT for $18,000 (not excluding tax/title/fees). The xenon headlights, leather, moonroof, heated seats, rain-sensing wipers (never want another car without them!), Bose sound system---where else can you get all of that for this price?!

I wish that the key had an option to pop the trunk. It's irritating to have to use the actual trunk to open it, especially if you want to be careful of scratching the car up.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review