2008 Mazda Mazda3 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great First Car

2008 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Review

Great First Car
By Tyler on

2008 Mazda Mazda3 New s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I have the 2008.5 Mazda 3 GT sedan. I have one semester of engineering school left and I am so happy with my first vehicle (and first big purchase). This car is fully loaded and I couldn't ask for more. Car handles great, corners great, and has good acceleration (which you can improve with the automanual). The black leather seats are very firm yet very comfortable and the heated feature works very fast, ~30 seconds. This car has the best turning radius of any car I've ever driven. I could say a lot more but just know it is a great car and you really can't go wrong purchasing it.

Favorite Features

Handling, amazing turning radius (no parking problems ever again!), acceleration, heated leather seats, auto wipers and xenon headlights, Bose system, decent mpg (~30), auto-dimming mirror w/ homelink, Metro grey - it looks much more expensive than it actually is.

Suggested Improvements

The AC isn't the strongest. Trip computer isn't the smoothest to use and underestimates fuel mileage by about 4 mpg (better than over estimating though!). Trunk release on key. Really is a great car and doesn't have much room for improvement.