Don't hesitate, just get one!
By gishapir on
2008 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
I couldn't be happier with the car so far and I've only done a few hundred miles. The AC works beautifully (I know some people have complained with the '07 model). The back seat area, although small, fits 3 people in the back rather comfortably. When only 2 are in the back, there is a rather wide seat separator with two cup holders. Even the doors have cup holders on the sides! The car is a 4 cyl. car so don't expect crazy acceleration, but it does an amazing job of taking off and accelerating via the manual control from 3 to 4th gears. The car takes turns amazingly. The car is virtually silent while idling. There is also amazing room in the glove comp. I'm very pleased so far!
Favorite Features
Dashboard lights. 6-CD dash loading. Moonroof protector gives a virtually silent ride. The leather seats are comfortable and very adjustable. Every passenger has a handle to hold on to, except the driver of course. Leather steering wheel feels really good. Cargo tray is a must in the back.
Suggested Improvements
Road noise (largely due to factory tires). Built-in blind spot mirror. Cheap sun visors. A lock for the gear shift because when it's in drive, it's too easy to throw it into manual mode by mistake.