2008 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Can't get a better car for the

2008 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Can't get a better car for the money
By jjinqueens on

2008 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had the car for 2 months (sometime in that 2 months they started calling it a wagon, not a hatch?). I bought it in Feb, during some of the worst driving weather possible, and it handled as though it were a dry sunny day. I love the performance, and the stability control in the Touring model really helps grip the road (we have some tricky ones in the mountains). My husband loved it so much he bought the same in an automatic, which also handles beautifully. We wish we got better mileage (I get about 27 mpg) for a small car, but the emissions ratings are good. We recently had 3 teens, 2 adults, and all the teens' college gear in the Mazda, no problem!! Cargo space is great.

Comfort, performance and acceleration (both manual and auto), 17" wheels, road grip. Price! Cargo space and wide hatch opening so you can fit whatever you need to (like an entire office from IKEA). The styling, inside and out.

The goofy horn - I read the other reviews and didn't think it would bother me - it does. No need for the 20 ways to light/fade/dim the dash and display lights. Mileage could be better for a small car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review