2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Fun car to drive-excellent car
By Luis on 06/30/08 10:50 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I was looking into getting rid of my chevy s-10 truck and getting a reliable sedan. Mazda is that car and more. I love the car and have owned it for 1 week. It drives like an expensive sports car and the feel on the road is excellent. You cant beat the price and the extras that the car comes with. If you need or are looking into a new car, test drive a Mazda and you will see what I mean. Love my Mazda 3.

I love my Mazda3
By Melissa on 06/21/08 17:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Traded in my extremely basic Chevy Cavalier for a Mazda3 and i Dont regret it one bit. The comfort is spectacular. The Cavalier seats were made of nothing and the Mazda has the adjustable seat height I love it. I love how it lights up red at night. I love the Copper Red Mica Color! Its not as fuel efficient as my cavalier but who cares. I have a/c now and for the texas summers thats a major plus. Minimal road noise. Even though it looks tiny it's pretty big on the inside. The glove box is large and the trunk is very deceiving although it's short once you pop the trunk it goes back pretty far. I would highly suggest this car to anybody.

Loving it
By CJRZOOM on 06/18/08 19:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 3i Touring Value last Saturday. I have gotten nothing but compliments on the car. It has great acceleration, nice looks, has a moonroof and a 6-cd changer. The 5 spd has a good gear ratio and the engine rides smoothly, particularly above 55 mph. Handling is superb and on par with German sedans costing nearly twice as much. I was originally going for the 5dr, but did not want to sacrifice fuel economy. Car is still new, so can't judge everything just yet but it is near perfect and I have no regrets.

Mazda 3
By DannySyr on 06/16/08 10:58 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Excellent car. Very good balance between style, performance, comfort and reliability. Sporty and fun to drive.

Mazda 3 = Good Choice
By anb153 on 06/15/08 13:21 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Ever since I first saw the Mazda 3, I knew I wanted one. As soon as I saw the interior and took it for a test drive, I knew I wanted it. I was a little worried about the way the car sounded on the road, but I'm used to it now. For all of the features, I think this car is at the perfect price. My friends and family love riding in my car, and it is definitely more fuel efficient than my old accord!

Zoom Zoom Zoom
By sc on 06/08/08 21:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just purchased pleased with look and interior wish it was a little more comfortable. I am average height 5'10" and is a little crampted. Fuel economy is not bad. I wish it was closer to 32- 35 the I have read about. Average is about 30 mpg. Warranty is ok, changed in the last few years I noticed. I am pleased, it's a good car smart buy.

Just a Great Value
By Heidi's3 on 06/06/08 09:59 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I did research for a couple years prior to deciding on a Mazda 3. My mom had owned the 323 and a Protege for as long as they've been around, and this Mazda 3 has the same peppy driving feel. It's small, but feels so roomy inside. The handling is fantastic and feels like a much pricier sports car, especially around the turns. I've only had it for a month, but am absolutely in love with it! It's getting around 30 MPG but that's mostly been in the city, not highway. If you want a cute, sporty car, that's fun to drive and an incredible value, this won't disappoint!

Great Car
By Bassplyr_10 on 06/01/08 15:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I was looking for a new car for a long time that had good gas mileage and didnt use super unleaded gas. I wanted a sporty looking car that looked good inside and out. And this car was perfect. I drove other high end cars such as the Audi A4, Volvo S40, and Subaru WRX, I personally think that the interior of this car beats all of those car, the leather is awesome and it is very comfortable, I would recommend this car for any driver, young or old!

Many pros - one con
By Dairyland Purchaser on 05/27/08 08:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Overall I am having a great experience driving the Mazda3s GT. It truly does want to zoom-zoom. I love the car. The only negative is that it is hard to read the instrument dials in bright sunshine. I cannot rate the reliability as I bought the car new, but I am counting on it lasting many years.

The best "driver car"
By gary on 05/20/08 12:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the Mazda 3i 4dr 2.0. And it's a great car. Handling is amazing. Ride quality is firm but absorbant. Road noise is also low. Pretty good power. Fuel economy is about 25-28 mpg. good engine. smooth trasmission. Interior is beutiful, exterior styling is unique and attractive, i pod jack built in. Im 6'2 and fit comfortably except my right leg very close to console. I sold hondas and toyotas this car exceeds both civic and corolla in overall value. This car offers more performance better looks and far better handling for less. Can't beat that.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan in NJ is:

$224 per month*