2008 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 s Touring

2008 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

2008 Mazda MAZDA3 s Touring
By Sal on

2008 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I was shopping for a new car, had a 98 Honda Accord for 11 years, needed something sporty and fresh. I really liked the styling of the Mazda 3 and was attracted to the many features and 156 HP. Love at first sight at the dealership, took it for a test drive and was impressed by the tight handling of this car. Have put about 800 miles on it so far, mostly highway miles. I find the mpg is a bit lower than I had hoped for, but it might be that I just can't go slow in this car! So far my best mpg is about 28 when I keep it on cruise control 70mph. So many great features-roomy, stereo is awesome with 6 cd changer, tight cockpit, bright orange instrument panel, safety features-great deal for 17k!!

Moon roof!! Awesome stereo, cd changer, mp3 plug, roomy, smooth quiet ride puts my son to sleep on long drives. Awesome handling, super fast, responsive, sexy car!! This car makes driving fun. My 3 year old son calls it my drag car.

Lock for hatch, better visors, better seat adjustments. Not a big fan of the circus clown horn, hard to relay my road rage with the euro-toot! (-: