2008 Mazda 3 GT Manual
By Mazda 3 GT on
2008 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I researched vehicles in this class for about a year and chose the Mazda3 as best option. I am very pleased thus far. I got 38.9 miles per gallon on initial interstate trip 1000 miles and it rolled right down the road without exhausting me. The glove box holds a lot, and it has nice little cubbies and cup holders. It has good pep. On my way home from work I have a terrible entrance ramp to get on to interstate and it is scary. My Mazda gets right out there with plenty of pep. I added a few little accessories to doll it up, like a spoiler and a mask, and it actually turnes some heads.Two improvements would be key fob for trunk and better quality carpet. I am very pleased thus far, ZOOM ZOOM!
Favorite Features
Turning radius, peppy engine, styling, luxury, stereo, gas mileage, and inside storage. Controls are instinctual and logical.
Suggested Improvements
Key fob for trunk and better carpet inside. I wish it had a heads up display as an option, as it is so sporty it would be nice as an option. For the price this car is near perfect!