2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan Consumer Reviews 11

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Great little car!
By mom42 on 04/10/08 18:08 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I went from a Honda civic (very comparable purchase price!) to the 3i Touring.. and most of all I can't beleive the improvement in handling! It's a way nicer riding car- just seems more solid. It also handles quite a bit better in the snow. I get about 8 mpg less, but it is worth it. I feel more safe/secure in it, the stereo sounds much better, and it's fun to drive! Many people have said how cute/nice it looks.

I love this car
By Lee C on 04/03/08 13:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have been having a lot of fun driving my Mazda 3 since I purchased it. I don't travel very far each day, but it is always a pleasure to get into it, except for the trunk issue where I stow my gym bag every day. I am getting pretty good gas mileage - at least what was expected - or better.

Mazda3 Grand Touring Automatic
By Gerry on 03/30/08 06:05 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Got the Grand touring model, in Grey Mica, for my 19 year old daughter; Only option was the Moonroof Package, which included the Bose Stereo, 6 CD. Everything else was included: leather, climate control, heated seats, stability & traction control, side & head airbags. For 20k I thought this was a great little car. Other cars being considered were the Scion tC & HB. The car is quick for a 4 cylinder & very much fun to drive. Handles great. After 3000 miles we are getting about 24 miles per gal but that is mostly local driving. Buy one!

Fun to Drive and Your own Toy
By Rafiq on 03/24/08 23:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. Sleek exterior, especially the 17" alloy wheels. Though rumours are they wear out fast, but driving them with care won't hurt. Me and my friend did a fast acceleration in our work parking lot, and 0-50 seems to go in 5 secs. And ya truly Mazda did the ZOOM ZOOM. Anyone interested, grab it.

So far so good!
By Guido on 03/24/08 13:04 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I got my 4 door SGT in electric blue (best color ever) on 3/22/08. So far so good, I love this car! I did a lot of city driving over the weekend and I only used a half a tank of gas, which is not too bad. The interior of the car is beautiful with the black leather and the high end material. I had my brother-in-law drive the car and he asked me if it was a six cylinder, the car has got some pep in its step! You really do get a lot for your money! The drive is nice and quiet and the xenon headlights are better than my 05 maxima. Everytime I step in this Mazda3 I really do feel the ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM. Great car!

Smokin' Value Edition
By litchik28 on 03/20/08 13:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Have it in Copper Red Mica - absolutely stunning, with responsive steering, acceleration and braking to match. Value edition has ABS, leather-wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, wheel locks, satellite radio capability and auxiliary jack for an iPod. I also chose the 6-CD changer/moonroof package, cargo net and all-season mats. This car is funkier and hotter than the Civic and is much more fun to drive.

Very happy
By Tim W on 03/01/08 11:48 AM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The car is a blast to drive. The 2.0 has plenty of power, and gets great mpg (over 30). The manumatic is a fun feature, controls for stereo and cruse are located in perfect place on steering wheel. To me and everyone I have talked to it is the nicest looking car in its class, and is on par with much more expensive cars like Jetta and Altima (if not better). It drives like a sports car, the engine sound is clean during acceleration and almost silent when cruising. It has a massive trunk for a small car. The car looks bigger than it is, and I am 6'2'' and I find the front spacious and the back tolerable but tight. Interior lights are red and dash has cool blue shine. Did I mention PZEV engine?

I love it
By newowner on 02/26/08 07:13 AM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have recently purchased a Mazda 3 and love it. It is a fun and stylish car with excellent handling. It also is much roomier than you would expect. I am happy I choose it over simlar cars in its class. It delivers the most bang for its reasonable buck.

LuVmAzDa
By Zippie on 02/25/08 15:27 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I traded up from a 2002 Honda Civic LX. I was a little iffy about trading a Honda for a Mazda as I have never driven one, but I'm so glad I did. I love this little car, it handles like an Infiniti and even the interior is comparable to the Infiniti. This little car is surprisingly fast and it has that agressive street racing look. I love this car. :)

Better than the last.. BY FAR!
By LVMAZDAtres on 02/20/08 08:20 AM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My last car was an 02 Mitsu Lancer. This Mazda3, purchased about 2 weeks about, is loads better!! Handling is excellent, power is there, even on the 2.0, and it is just fun! The reason I traded the Lancer was because it was just no fun anymore. When I purchase a car I look for fuel economy, comfort, all that stuff but over all it has to be fun. You can't sign your name away and 350/m for 5 years if it isn't going to be worth your while. This little Mazda certainly has proved to be so far.