2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan Consumer Reviews 10

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Great Car
By Bassplyr_10 on 06/01/08 15:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I was looking for a new car for a long time that had good gas mileage and didnt use super unleaded gas. I wanted a sporty looking car that looked good inside and out. And this car was perfect. I drove other high end cars such as the Audi A4, Volvo S40, and Subaru WRX, I personally think that the interior of this car beats all of those car, the leather is awesome and it is very comfortable, I would recommend this car for any driver, young or old!

Many pros - one con
By Dairyland Purchaser on 05/27/08 08:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Overall I am having a great experience driving the Mazda3s GT. It truly does want to zoom-zoom. I love the car. The only negative is that it is hard to read the instrument dials in bright sunshine. I cannot rate the reliability as I bought the car new, but I am counting on it lasting many years.

The best "driver car"
By gary on 05/20/08 12:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the Mazda 3i 4dr 2.0. And it's a great car. Handling is amazing. Ride quality is firm but absorbant. Road noise is also low. Pretty good power. Fuel economy is about 25-28 mpg. good engine. smooth trasmission. Interior is beutiful, exterior styling is unique and attractive, i pod jack built in. Im 6'2 and fit comfortably except my right leg very close to console. I sold hondas and toyotas this car exceeds both civic and corolla in overall value. This car offers more performance better looks and far better handling for less. Can't beat that.

Mazda3
By MazdaOwner on 05/12/08 15:49 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Looked at several small cars mainly due to the high fuel prices. The Mazdas always were rated excellent. Also we had a Mazda 323 forever with no problems. After test driving several cars I kept coming back to the Mazda3. I'm not sure if it's because it looks so good, or because it's so much fun to drive. We looked at used ones, but they were close to the price of a new one, so we bought new. So far we love it! 1st tank calculated 25.8 MPG with that being about 60% city driving.

great car
By mazdaowner on 05/12/08 09:06 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Have had mazdas and still own them, but like this interior layout. Seats not as comfortable as the older protege, but pretty good. Much quieter than the protege. Love the value edition. Homelink mirror works great and got rid of garage door openers from the visor. Wish the fuel economy was better, but it gets what it's rated for. Hope this helps

Best in show
By LB on 05/08/08 08:24 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I took my time and test-drove almost every Asian or European car in the small-sedan class but the 3i Touring stood out. Now that I've had it for 3 months and taken one long trip (2000 miles), I'm more convinced than ever I made the right choice. The competition's cars are either fun or economical, never both. This car is. I've been getting over 30 in the city and over 40 highway, up to 44 mpg! Not a fast car but zippy and very nimble. Wow. Absolutely get the stick. The worst problem is road noise but every car this size has it so I guess it's just part of the deal.

Best in show
By LB on 05/08/08 08:23 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I took my time and test-drove almost every Asian or European car in the small-sedan class but the 3i Touring stood out. Now that I've had it for 3 months and taken one long trip (2000 miles), I'm more convinced than ever I made the right choice. The competition's cars are either fun or economical, never both. This car is. I've been getting over 30 in the city and over 40 highway, up to 44 mpg! Not a fast car but zippy and very nimble. I paid $15,700 for mine with the ABS-6 airbag option. Wow. Absolutely get the stick. The worst problem is road noise but every car this size has it so I guess it's just part of the deal.

WOW! Nice car
By Mike on 05/05/08 06:04 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan New i Touring Value 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Before you buy a Nissan Sentra, Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic. You owe it to yourself to try out the Mazda3. The 3 handles great, incredible brakes! Very comfortable seats. Nice ride. Looks great! The manual mode in the auto shifter is a nice feature.

Have fun/save gas
By Wallenstein on 05/03/08 15:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Researched similar vehicles to death, but having owned 2000 and 2002 Proteges with no unscheduled maintenance problems, the 2008 was a no-brainer. It's fast enough, handles as if on rails, driver's seat and position are a great fit. Averaging 34 mpg in mixed Spring driving (I coast a lot downhill). Owner oil and filter changes are not difficult if you have ramps that are not steeply angled. Trade your premium fuel burners. It would be difficult not to like the value in the Mazda3.

Mazda is #1
By CHERIE on 04/29/08 07:08 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! I traded in my 1999 Ford Escort which made feel like I was trading for an ultimate luxury car. I researched this car for weeks; itís the best deal you can get for your money. The black interior takes a little extra effort to keep clean. The swifter duster is the best thing to clean the dash with. The carpet and cloth are a little on the cheap side but all the other features make up for it. It has good power and especially when needed and good gas mileage.