2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
I LOVE MY MAZDA3
By Dobermanlvr on 11/08/08 15:03 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my MAZDA3 about 3 months ago and I love it. It is a pleasure to drive every time I get in and start the engine. My husband has a new 4 door jeep and he even loves driving my smaller economy car. The pick-up is fantastic and the exterior styling is so attractive! I could not have purchased a better vehicle!!!!

Have fun/save gas
By Wallenstein on 05/03/08 15:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Researched similar vehicles to death, but having owned 2000 and 2002 Proteges with no unscheduled maintenance problems, the 2008 was a no-brainer. It's fast enough, handles as if on rails, driver's seat and position are a great fit. Averaging 34 mpg in mixed Spring driving (I coast a lot downhill). Owner oil and filter changes are not difficult if you have ramps that are not steeply angled. Trade your premium fuel burners. It would be difficult not to like the value in the Mazda3.

Better than the last.. BY FAR!
By LVMAZDAtres on 02/20/08 08:20 AM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My last car was an 02 Mitsu Lancer. This Mazda3, purchased about 2 weeks about, is loads better!! Handling is excellent, power is there, even on the 2.0, and it is just fun! The reason I traded the Lancer was because it was just no fun anymore. When I purchase a car I look for fuel economy, comfort, all that stuff but over all it has to be fun. You can't sign your name away and 350/m for 5 years if it isn't going to be worth your while. This little Mazda certainly has proved to be so far.

Mazda3 Line Still The Best
By vaclubmaker on 02/12/08 18:16 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned Mazda vehicles since 1984 and the 3 series (GLC, 323, Protege, Mazda3) have always been the best when it comes to value, performance, and style in sedans. Bought the "3" to be used by my college-age daughters while Mazda was offering the 0% APR deal (and to avoid the stupid No. VA transportation tax). As with all my Mazda vehicles, the driving position, design, and sporting nature have been retained even in the base model i Sport I purchased. I liked the fact that finding one with ABS and side curtain airbags was not impossible in the base model. My only complaint would be the colors on the instruments. There's just not enough contrast for my 50+ year old eyes.

Smart and Practical
By jtk on 10/02/07 08:01 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We were originally considering the Civic but took a test drive in the 3 after reading positive reviews on this site (and others). Wow, what a pleasant surprise. The 3 has much more pep (especially with the manual), is better looking, and has more standard features than the comparable Civic LX. It gets fantastic gas mileage! 1500 miles on our 3, and we're averaging around 30 to 33 mpg with about a 50/50 city/highway driving. Granted, it's no BMW or Lexus but for well under $20K, you can't go wrong.

Zoom zoom
By rob on 08/14/07 10:43 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just got home from the dealership, I really love this car. It's got a sweet interior. I test drove an 07 Civic LX sedan and this had more power, not much by horsepower, but I think the Mazda3 is also lighter, so it has a higher power to weight ratio. Really like the 16" rims and 4 wheel disk brakes. Real fun to drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.