2008 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Now I know why they say "Zoom Zoom"
By Amy on 09/13/08 17:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE my car!! This is my first Mazda! I had traded in a Chevy Cavalier which I had really enjoyed - until I test drove this car! I have the Grand Touring Hatchback. The moonroof is nice and I love the Bose speakers (the sound quality is excellent) and the leather interior is very comfortable! I drive a lot of city miles and average about 22.5 mpg. When I go on trips though and am on the highway I am getting more like 30 mpg! I am very happy with my purchase!

Thrills on the cheap!
By revhappy on 12/19/07 13:06 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this Mazda for four months now and have loved every minute of it. This Mazda hatch has it all compared to other economy cars in its class. Superb interior fit and finish, European inspired exterior, crisp handling, and sporty stance. The Zoom-Zoom of this 3 really differentiates it from all others. The 2.3L loves to be revved and the manual transmission definitely helps squeeze every ounce of power from the four-banger. I was debating whether or not to get the navigation system but decided against it as is not worth the $1500 price tag because it does not even have the touchscreen like the CX-7. At the end of the day, this car is near perfect for the price at around $20K!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.