2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: You Can't Lose!

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Touring Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

You Can't Lose!
By Art on

2007 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Traded my 04 Mitsu Outlander because insurance premiums went up too high. Oddly enough, buying this new Mazda actually lowered my rates. First off, dealer tells me I'll be lucky to get 22 to 25 mpg. Just filled it up -- it got 33.75 mpg in combined city and highway. Not bad, and about 4 mpg better than the Mitsu. Runs like a scalded puppy and has no squeaks, moans or rattles. Looks sharp and others admire its shape (it's a Volvo S40 with $10K off the price). Now comes with 6 airbags, EBD, ABS and whatever other acronym you can think of. Also comes standard with a tire pressure monitoring system. Not enough space here to continue!

Favorite Features

Striking design. 4 wheel disk brakes with EBD and ABS as standard. Tire pressure monitor. Excellent mileage. Great nuild quality. Tight as a tick. Turn on the A/C and hang meat. Not the usual cheapo plastic interior found in the class.

Suggested Improvements

Put wind/sun deflector on sunroof. Electro dash tough to see if light is coming in from behind driver, especially if sunroof is open.