2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Wow, I really like this car!

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Touring Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Wow, I really like this car!
By robin82732 on

2007 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Well I just bought a used 2007 Mazda 3 and I have to admit, I like this car. Boarder line love this car. I went from a BMW 5 series to this car because of the need for better gas mileage and my BMW was getting a little long in the tooth. Although, not as quite and as luxurious as the BMW it has all the same features and then some. And, over 30 miles to the gallon and when you commute 80 miles a day that adds up very fast. All in all, I really love this car. Sporty, handles better than the BMW and surprised at how well the 2.3 preforms. I was a little worried about the whole handling in the snow thing but the previous owner put on some great tires and it is AWESOME! Highly recommend this car.

MPG, Aux. in. 6 Disc changer. Comfort, handling, style. All around a great everyday car.

Trunk release button on remote. Heated mirrors. Traction control light comes on when very cold (10 degrees or less) but will go off if you restart it. Weird. A lot more road noise than my BMW, but I kind of expected that. More sound adjustment on Bose system, bass is kind of muddy and could use at least a mid adjustment.