2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Who says it's for the young?

2007 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Who says it's for the young?
By Dan on

2007 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It was time to trade in the Infinity. My wife wanted a smaller car with better gas mileage, but still wanted all the goodies. We looked hard the the Infinity g35 and M series. We drove Acura, Toyota, Lexus and BMW's. The Mazda dealership was next door to the BMW's. Just for the heck of it, we took a looksee. She saw a Mazda3 and asked for a test drive. The smile on her face was priceless. I cannot tell you how much fun this car is to drive. It didn't have all the amenities compared to the luxury cars, but it had enough. I could not believe it was under $20K. It drives and handles like a dream. I drive it whenever she let's me. By the way, we are in our early fifties!

The handling, comfort, gas mileage and interior. The hatchback is amazing in what it can hold. The glovebox is enormous.

Bluetooth would have been nice. The back seats are a little tight for big adults. For short trips, no problem.