Very FUN to drive
By CarFanatic1987 on
2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
I've had the car about a month now and I can honestly say it is the best car I've ever owned (and I've had a new car almost every year for the past 6 years). It's fun to drive and sporty and I love the heated leather seats. Very minimal road noise compared to other cars that I've owned. I've been getting fairly good gas mileage, I'm not really sure how the people reporting bad gas mileage drive but I try to keep it under 2 RPM which is about 55 mph in 5th gear, and I've been getting upper 20's low 30's on average with mostly in town driving. On the other hand if I drive it like a sports car and stomp on the gas which makes the RMP's jump up.
Favorite Features
Heated leather seats, automatic headlights, rain sensing wipers, Bose stereo system w/ 6 CD changer and iPod integration. I like the hatchback for hauling stuff and the dogs.
Suggested Improvements
Wish Sirius was standard, I don't like the light silver paint color, wish it was the darker grey. Also wish it was MT instead of AT but when you buy a used car you take what you can get.