2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: This car Rocks!

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This car Rocks!
By sword182 on

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this as my first brand new car back in '07. In the three years I have owned this car I have had no problems with it. I changed the oil and rotated tires, that's about it. The BOSE systems is pretty decent, but remember it is a stock system. I know a lot of reviews say this car sucks in the snow and rain, it doesn't if you have a good set of tires. The stock tires that came with this car were awful. I live in Colorado and snowboard religiously, I take my 3 up all the time and this car has never let me down. I did however go to tirerack and bought a 4 winter tires mounted on 16 inch wheels which fit the car well. This added the rubber needed for good traction in the winter.

The interior, heated leather seats,Traction control, the suspension is great and handles like nothing else.

A little more power in the engine but can't complain. Bluetooth and power seat would have been nice too.