Still Love It
By MazdaManiac on
2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
I had wanted this car from the instant Mazda unveiled it. I love small sporty sedans. I researched cars for four solid years before confirming that this is the one I wanted. Almost two years of ownership and I'm still in love with this car! I think it's one of the most underestimated cars on the road today. It doesn't belong in the economy class, it needs to be bumped up somewhere well north of the land of Focus and Cobalt, but just south of entry-levels from Acura, BMW, and Audi. It rides perfectly, it handles great, it looks beautiful inside and out. The engine is faster than many V6s I've driven. I've had zero problems with it. I'm VERY happy with it.
Favorite Features
The amenities like the heated seats, Bose stereo, moonroof, and xenon are great, but more than those I really love the way this car drives. It feels expensive, the ride is a good balance between firm and comfortable, handles great, very similar to an 04 BMW 3 Series I spent some time with.
Suggested Improvements
It's a strong engine, but what the heck, how about 10-20 more ponies? Where's the trunk release on the key fob?