2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Excellent Over All

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Excellent Over All
By Mizzbee on

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

After 3.5 years, I still really LOVE my Mazda 3 Hatch..My complaints are few but to prospective buyers,worth noting. 1.Check engine light comes on about twice a year-- and so far,has only meant that the gas cap was loose. Why no 'loose gas cap' light? They charge to check it on the diagnostic computer. It's a rip, imo. 2. The original tires are awful. Replace them as soon as you can. 3. Dash visibility is poor depending on how you have the steering wheel set. At the height and angle I like it, I cannot see vital things like my temp gauge or speedometer. 4. Interior (wherever you might touch with your arms) gets covered in unsightly White smudges if you wear any type of sunblock.

Love the cargo room,the handling, the style, the driver's side lumbar support. Love the Ipod hookup. Standard stereo is just fine.

Improve the visibility if the dash gauges in relation to the setting of the steering wheel..Mine is very bad, and I'm only 5'8". Make the interior surfaces easier to clean.