2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: 'Zoom, zoom' is not just a slo

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

i Sport Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

'Zoom, zoom' is not just a slogan
By mikedugas77 on

2007 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Wow, the driving performance is amazing. I loved my old cars ('86 Mazda RX-7 and '99 Subaru Impreza Outback wagon), but I really, really love my Mazda 3. I get at least 35 mpg highway. The clutch is so smooth. The steering and handling is that of a fine tuned luxury car. The acceleration, especially at higher speeds, is very impressive for a 2.0L. Many neat interior design features. If you love driving, but want something economical, look no further. If you want a small luxury car, get it fully loaded and enjoy.

Gas mileage, acceleration on the highway, 8 cupholders!, very smooth clutch, sharpest looking car in class, audio design and performance, interior lighting, front seats, glove box, steering responsiveness, cornering, engine layout and accessibility, folding rear seats, dashboard layout, the torque.

Add more interior compartments (I need places for napkins, pencils, my badge, coins, iPod, cell phone, sunglasses and maps). Offer the 2.0 L engine with the 5 door in dark green. Make side impact air bags standard. Increase rear visibility. Don't put paint so close to the key hole, duh!