2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Best Car I've Owned so far

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

i Sport Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best Car I've Owned so far
By Guru666 on

2007 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the i sport base model, 5 speed (I don't buy automatics) with no power options. Handling and cornering is excellent, and the engine and transmission are smooth. Passing is no problem as long as you know how to drive. I have been very happy with this car thus far. It's a very affordable car that I actually take pride in. I wouldn't even consider a civic or corolla after buying this car. I drove the base model Mazda6 and would take the Mazda3 any day. I did put after market 17 inch rims on the car. With steel 15 inch steel rims I averaged 33 MPG mixed driving, with the larger wheels I average 28 MPG. This car is very reliable and I look forward to driving it every chance I can.

Overall value, handling, styling, gas mileage, reliability, and fun to drive.

Make power door locks standard. Make keyless entry standard. Make 16 inch alloys standard. More torque would be nice. Even my old 00 Chevy Z-24 with same horsepower and 30 lbs more torque was better off the line.