Not My First and Certainly Not My Last Mazda
By boatracer on
2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I simply love me '07 Mazda 3S Touring Hatchback. I've had it since new and currently have nearly 65K miles on the odometer. This little car has been trouble free. It still performs like the day I bought it. It is incredibly practical and while not a station wagon, it does splendid duty for hauling gardening stuff, boat parts and even lumber (if you use the sunroof) I'm one of those people who service their car regularly - even moreso than Mazda suggests. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I want a new Skyactiv 3i or keep my '07 just to see how long it lasts. I'm a Mazda enthusiast (7 so far)
Favorite Features
Quality, great interior materials, economy (30MPG consistently) and fun to drive (though I also have a Corvette in the garage). I also love my dealer - University Mazda in Seattle.
Suggested Improvements
The standard Goodyear radials that came with the car new lasted only about 36K miles. Seems like a short life considering I'm used to getting well over 40K. Replaced with Kumhos at 36K which still look very serviceable at 64K.