My Mazda3
By No on
2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
I purchased the Mazda3 after reviewing the Civic and other similiar cars. Overall I considered the price, style and gas mileage. I drove the Speed and 5 Door Grand Touring 2.3 hatchback and chose the Mazda 2.3 Grand Touring due to price considerations. The car is great, I really like it and I have the Bose System with sunroof. However, after four months I think I should have gotten the Speed. Clutch is good, better with a shorter throw. Last note: I'm getting 27.3 mpg and traveling 80 mph on the freeway for a about 80 miles a day.
Favorite Features
Exterior style, sexy and unique. I liked the analog speedometer and tachometer, digital speedometers/tachometers stink. Interior is nice. I like the controls on the steering wheel. Leather good. Heated seats nice. Lights good. Galaxy Grey great. Bose nice. Info system great.
Suggested Improvements
Shorter clutch throw. A place in the dash that can accommodate a retracting LCD screen. Aux/iPod cradle in the glove compartment. A larger rear view mirror. A place to hold the gas cap when the gas door is open. A larger bolt jack/wrench, not used, but pathetic.