2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Many More For Me

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

i Touring Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Many More For Me
By Chris on

2007 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Mazda 3 GS (which is second from the top of the line) this is a beautiful car. This car preforms at an extreme level and it has plenty hoursepower for a 4 cylinder automatic. When I needs to pass a car up hill or down the Mazda can pass it with no hesitation. I would definitely recommend a Mazda3 to anyone who was thinking of purchasing a fun car. The only problem I have with this car is that there is a squeak in the center console which Mazda says they can't fix. And after a night of the car being parked, the back brakes stick and then squeak for a few minutes, not a big deal but very loud. Besides these little problems that I found, this is an awesome and fun to drive car.

Sound system is amazing. 148 horsepower makes the car fun to drive. The steering wheel controles are superb. The four disk brakes are excellent when you needs them the most. The cabin design is very sleek and stylish.

More rear seat leg space, and a 6th gear would be great for making the car more fuel effecient. And a stock sub woofer, similar to the new Mitsubishis.